Silversea condon .. anyone?

Creative_tec

just went to this project launch over the weekend ... packed full of pple..

just quite puzzled... project is on 99 yrs lease but its selling somewhere at 1300 psf... but another project, which is a apartment (not with fully condo fac) down the street with freehold, going for 800 plus psf... how come this project is priced so much higher?

↡ Advertisement

I feel this one is over priced, and right next to Parkway Parade which has very heavy traffic flow.

willing buyer, willing seller ... I suppose.

I feel this one is over priced, and right next to Parkway Parade which has very heavy traffic flow.

willing buyer, willing seller ... I suppose.

Should be willing buy, happy seller.

Everybody is looking to bounce on chances to buy condo no matter at wad price.

Perhaps is the trend that buying condo which its TOP is 2-3 yrs later hoping to sell at high price. Since bank interest drop why not invest their surplus else where + nothing else is making money except property in SG.

C'mon, the only selling point is the so-called seaview (last remaining development to have that). But if you realize, that only applies to the 3/4/penthouse units, and those minimum got to fork out $2million!! Is it really worth to pay that amount for seaview? I would think the Parc Seabreeze down the road would be a better investment, considering it's freehold and nearer to the upcoming MRT @ Parkway Parade.

Anyway, when I was at the showroom on Saturday, I have already seen some "SOLD" stickers pasted on about 30% of the units launched. Maybe these buyers have a differing view lor. Like what someone mention, willing buyer happy seller.

C'mon, the only selling point is the so-called seaview (last remaining development to have that). But if you realize, that only applies to the 3/4/penthouse units, and those minimum got to fork out $2million!! Is it really worth to pay that amount for seaview? I would think the Parc Seabreeze down the road would be a better investment, considering it's freehold and nearer to the upcoming MRT @ Parkway Parade.

Anyway, when I was at the showroom on Saturday, I have already seen some "SOLD" stickers pasted on about 30% of the units launched. Maybe these buyers have a differing view lor. Like what someone mention, willing buyer happy seller.

i saw parc seaview but couldn't find the showroom, end up at silversea instead..

willing buyer, willing sell but for me, i will not want to pay more than 1200 spf for anything 99yrs lease project that is outstanding orchard area.

saw this project, Newton Edge, at newton circus, selling at 1020 psf for freehold.. apartment ..

wanted to get it but sold out.. damn!

saw this project, Newton Edge, at newton circus, selling at 1020 psf for freehold.. apartment ..

wanted to get it but sold out.. damn!

Bloody pathetic space in that development. The largest penthouse is only 1,400 sqft. The only people who will rent out those units will be those parents who want to locate within 1km of the branded schools around that area.

With studio units at The Sail going for $3000 a month, you would realistically be looking at renting out a unit at the Edge for 2-2.5k.

Bloody pathetic space in that development. The largest penthouse is only 1,400 sqft. The only people who will rent out those units will be those parents who want to locate within 1km of the branded schools around that area.

With studio units at The Sail going for $3000 a month, you would realistically be looking at renting out a unit at the Edge for 2-2.5k.

never have a chance to view the place coz by the time i call, its sold out..

anyway, i only need a small small place.. coz small family

Neutral Newbie

seriously if you really wan to buy a property there, check out the Seaview!!! u be amazed by the landscape, the Clubhouse ( probably the best you can find in spore!! used to be a hotel and they preserve and revamp the whole building and the basement carpark!!!!! Its frontage to the lifts is so classy .you been to viviocity basement car park with the big entrance , is it about the same( wide and grand).The layout is also very well designed.Lastly It is FreeeeeHold!!!! But not much of seaview lah cos blocked by SS!!! Hope this wil help you.. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

seriously if you really wan to buy a property there, check out the Seaview!!! u be amazed by the landscape, the Clubhouse ( probably the best you can find in spore!! used to be a hotel and they preserve and revamp the whole building and the basement carpark!!!!! Its frontage to the lifts is so classy .you been to viviocity basement car park with the big entrance , is it about the same( wide and grand).The layout is also very well designed.Lastly It is FreeeeeHold!!!! But not much of seaview lah cos blocked by SS!!! Hope this wil help you.. [rolleyes][rolleyes]

Thanks bro.. will check out this weekend...

i am not really into Seaview but its more on the location...

Heard that 1000+ visitors throng the Silversea showflat & they managed to sell 10+ units.. Full page adverts & sell only 10+ units goes to show how overpriced the product is... 99 years on previous HUDC site wants to sell at Freehold Meyer rd price.... Likely,the 10+ buyers must have been overwhelm by the nice showflat.

Neutral Newbie

just went to this project launch over the weekend ... packed full of pple..

just quite puzzled... project is on 99 yrs lease but its selling somewhere at 1300 psf... but another project, which is a apartment (not with fully condo fac) down the street with freehold, going for 800 plus psf... how come this project is priced so much higher?

IMHO I think you do not understand property. Please understand it before asking questions. Thanks.

Heard that 1000+ visitors throng the Silversea showflat & they managed to sell 10+ units.. Full page adverts & sell only 10+ units goes to show how overpriced the product is... 99 years on previous HUDC site wants to sell at Freehold Meyer rd price.... Likely,the 10+ buyers must have been overwhelm by the nice showflat.

i was there... the launch site was really full of pple ..

the advertisement in the paper never state the selling price.. if not, i think no one will turn up.. =)

Silver Sea is a good project. However, too bad it is not freehold and the price is kinda steep. But then again, those who buy are those who wants the full view of the sea and willing to pay that kinda price. Yes, other developments in that area can also have sea view. But they are only pockets of the sea which they can see. My client recently bought a high high floor unit there at under $2.75mil, but the view will be spectacular.

(edited)

IMHO I think you do not understand property. Please understand it before asking questions. Thanks.

So do you mean you have to understand what the teacher teaches before you can ask her questions?

I am saying that as I do not understand too hence wants someone to enlighten me on this.

Edited by Ghostami

Supercharged

i was there... the launch site was really full of pple ..

the advertisement in the paper never state the selling price.. if not, i think no one will turn up.. =)

I feel sad for those who buy. Come 2012 and they would wished they have never bought.

I don't understand, thats why i am asking...

if i know, i won't ask..

So do you mean you have to understand what the teacher teaches before you can ask her questions?

I am saying that as I do not understand too hence wants someone to enlighten me on this.

i think he have got banned.

all ranks lighted up!

↡ Advertisement