Russia's Got Talent - Warning: Shocking Vid!

Hermitage

Turbocharged

oh my...is it real?...looks real...n they look pretty idiotic enuf to b doing such stuffs n cocking up big time...

Turbocharged

But I never see any blood. Maybe it's staged? Really got such cxck people on earth?

Turbocharged

right at the forehead.

i wonder why he was not shot during rehearsel? or maybe they never had a rehearsel! [lipsrsealed]

Yeah, seems pretty damn real doesn't it?! Sorry if it's a bit of a shocker, should've posted a "Warning! Graphic Content!" message beforehand!

Neutral Newbie

im pretty damn sure its real..look at how he landed..

he hit his neck on the steps..i dun tink that was intentional..

these [shakehead] shame their forefather [pirate] Vasily Grigorevich Zaytsev [pirate]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Zaytsev

Hey! Isn't this the guy who's life storywas featured in that movie Enemy at the Gates starring Jude Law?? IMO, was and still is the greatest sniper in the world...imagine having no silencer attachment and having to time your shots with exploding shells/cannons! [sweatdrop]

But I never see any blood. Maybe it's staged? Really got such cxck people on earth?

You won't see blood immediately lah! Not when it's a penetration wound. It's when the arrow is removed then all hell breaks loose. It looks very real.

↡ Advertisement