Fake Degree School Boss run road

Mustank

(edited)

the students also stupid not to do some research prior to signing up the classes.

You got to look at a larger scheme of things.

Most of these conned students are foreigners. Gahmen wants to attract these people to study here in order to drive up the rental market. As long as this objective is met, nothing else matters.

Do you really think MOE or CASE care about the students' welfare ? Do you really think they don't know many schools are bogus here ? Fact is as long as no one complains, they will just simply turn a blind eye. Only when the paper can't wrap the fire anymore is this matter then made know publicly.

The scam is a success because we market ourselves as an education hub. These students are usually from poor background and are lured by deceitful promises by our "hub". They had to borrow money in order to come here. The student agencies from here and abroad make tons of money from this scheme.

Now sh*t happens and the students can't go back because they are already in deep debt even before they can "graduate". So they LL have to work at low pay and thus indirectly suppressing our locals' wages. The lucky chio ones will work as hookers.

This country talks about nothing but money. Whether you like to admit it or not, we are talking about 20th century "lee"galized human trafficking here and this has been going on for quite a while.

Edited by Darth_mel
↡ Advertisement

This kind of f**ker dun need trial lah.

Just hang him on the spot once and for all and save taxpayers money for his prison food and lodging.

Supercharged

i'm also in this education sector for a long time....

i can tell you all our private schools are all crap.... even those so called big and famous ones: MD**, Un**** etc, are just as crap....

the only difference those so called big ones are they are very well established with decent ranking partner universities courses to sell to students. the back end work are all crap.... all the same. the bottomline is they are selling the degree papers.

luckily i'm now in govt tertiary institution. i can hold my head up high and feel proud about my work.

(edited)

i'm also in this education sector for a long time....

i can tell you all our private schools are all crap.... even those so called big and famous ones: MD**, Un**** etc, are just as crap....

the only difference those so called big ones are they are very well established with decent ranking partner universities courses to sell to students. the back end work are all crap.... all the same. the bottomline is they are selling the degree papers.

luckily i'm now in govt tertiary institution. i can hold my head up high and feel proud about my work.

Gahmen only interested in more foreigners here so they will spend on rental and other necessities. This will rake up GDP figures showing the artificially engineered "positive growth" of our bogus economy.

The result is you will see more people upgrading their cars and homes with their deceptive boost of confidence. No prize for guessing who will win in the end.

End of the day, just a wayang to con foreign investors and peasants.

Now you see why they need scholars to run this country.

Edited by Darth_mel

i pity the overseas students from myammar, vietnam etc but not for sg students who r duped in the rmit degree thingy.

if u can study for a degree u sld be smart enough to look around...

agree. just because the reporters are unable to contact him and has labeled him as missing but does not mean that he is on the run from the law. in addition run road is not necessary running from the law.

I used to know the whole grp of them all in the same biz all only interested in money seems like one of them manged to escape the hot soup though despite being in direct connection wif ben.

Wah...what is MOE and CASETRUST doing?

I thought the least they could do was to call up the universities themselves to confirm if there is indeed such a tie-up?

How difficult is that?

Another case of "eyeball" inspection only? The last time someone did that, a rusty lamp-post fell and claimed a young life...sigh

Wah...what is MOE and CASETRUST doing?

I thought the least they could do was to call up the universities themselves to confirm if there is indeed such a tie-up?

How difficult is that?

Another case of "eyeball" inspection only? The last time someone did that, a rusty lamp-post fell and claimed a young life...sigh

My friend.. let me tell you something

The scholarly people at the MOE wouldn't even be able to tell a bona fide college from a scam.

This kind of f**ker dun need trial lah.

Just hang him on the spot once and for all and save taxpayers money for his prison food and lodging.

If you know him, you will know that first he will ask for a new rope.

Then he will wipe the rope with Dettol.

Then he will wrap his neck with his hankerchief.

After that he will say, OK, now can hang me.

He is a goddamn farking Ah Qua when it comes to hygiene issues.

Jail will be a good lesson for him.

I'm sure the following will weigh heavily on his mind:

• Ask for his own cell
  • Special request not to share the cell with Bangla worker
  • New straw mat, then after that whether can bribe the warden to steam clean the straw mat and the whole bloody cell
  • New SAF green mug
  • Bleach to sanitise the squat toilet
  • Fresh toilet water to drink from

Supercharged

Oh my goodness :blink: I actually got to know this chap back in 2004/2005 period.

He was bonking my girlfriend's friend who was a flight stewardess in SQ. He was driving a white modded Integra DC5. Quite yaya attitude from him.

He told me that he was a race driver for McWell and his car mods were fully sponsored. I ask him what was he doing for a living and he kinda muttered....something to do with education <_<

Now I know, after reading the news. No wonder he can afford to indulge in expensive motorsports like no body's business, it is from deceitful means..... [shakehead]

Some more came to my house a few times with girlfriend...... tried to also talk me into putting money into his 'new' business, CCB fxxking conman [furious] Lucky never fall for it. He's not even a PhD holder, how to trust him to run a proper outfit?

Do you really need to scam or con in Singapore to live well?

What ever happened to hardwork and honesty????? [confused]

I bet he turned himself in because he is aware at most a fine would be slapped on him, and regardless of amount it shall be paid from the kind donations of the students. When student retaliate back, he will say "Not that I want to discontinue and deny your continued education, but the good authorities have forcefully shut down my operations.... hence you all should direct your anger at the respective authorities involved....". Classic excuse [shakehead]

This is karma. There is always a price to pay whenever you gain something.

My friend.. let me tell you something

The scholarly people at the MOE wouldn't even be able to tell a bona fide college from a scam.

haha maybe...maybe these scholars only recognise NUS, NTU, SMU and all other ivy league unis...the rest..they dunno.

i wonder why the lecturers working for brookes never raise a doubt?

if its afflilated with rmit, lecturers sld have some forms of contact w the uni staff..

haha maybe...maybe these scholars only recognise NUS, NTU, SMU and all other ivy league unis...the rest..they dunno.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Not slamming them for the fun of it la but being in the MOE, they ought to know better than all the ignorant HR people loitering in our society [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement