Where to buy cheap and good engine oil? Any Brand or Place?

SZY

Where to buy cheap and good engine oil? Any Brand or Place to recommend?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

CxxLxxxx

Look for promo. Can go as cheap as $29 for a 5-litre pack.

Yup, at $5.80 per liter, that should be the cheapest available locally.

• Praise 2

Cheap cheap only, change at 5K or every half yearly since so cheap. Even if u buy super duper good oil, there is no point in extending OCI to 10K/15K or once a year in SINGAPORE traffic context. Our city traffic + climate is actually VERY VERY VERY taxing on engine and transmission.

Neutral Newbie

another usual haunt for affordable (read: not cheap) is m---------s and forklift enterprise... i rem the stockist at alexander also sell reputable EO at good price.. like the castrol 0-30 and oem toyota mineral oil..

• Praise 2

another usual haunt for affordable (read: not cheap) is m---------s and forklift enterprise... i rem the stockist at alexander also sell reputable EO at good price.. like the castrol 0-30 and oem toyota mineral oil..

sorry man. but i can't really figure where is that place? could you elaborate?

• Praise 1

sorry man. but i can't really figure where is that place? could you elaborate?

its located near little india, do a search "forklift enterprise" at streetdirectory. its actually 10W30 Toyota mineral oil, oec by Castrol.

• Praise 1

But not the longest lasting..... better to pay abit more to get 10K OCI (w/o need for viscosity modifiers or additives to extend its life). When you cosider these added costs.... works out to almost the price of the better oils.

I use Mobil 1 Extended Performance and it gets me to the 10K OCI with the least oil loss. (Normal Mobil1 still gets eaten a fair amount)

C A R L U B E........ Its the cheapest around.....

• Praise 1

its located near little india, do a search "forklift enterprise" at streetdirectory. its actually 10W30 Toyota mineral oil, oec by Castrol.

i see. thanks! any good deals for fully synthetic oil?

C A R L U B E........ Its the cheapest around.....

btw, where's this forklift enterprise? googled around. dun have any address in serangoon/little india area.

btw, where's this forklift enterprise? googled around. dun have any address in serangoon/little india area.

try ric tac marketing at 87 owen road. I bot my toyota 10W30 Mineral oil there. There are many sparpart spop there as well, forklift enterprise is also nearby.

try ric tac marketing at 87 owen road. I bot my toyota 10W30 Mineral oil there. There are many sparpart spop there as well, forklift enterprise is also nearby.

how much did the mineral oil cost you?

↡ Advertisement