Cheap carpark around Novena.

Prostcode

Wassup car lovers!

I'm currently working in the Novena area. Anyone knows of any cheap parking or season parking for this particular area? IRAS has a monthly season parking at SGD$135.00 per month. Is that cheap, considering the location?

Thanks many many! [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Is your working place located in Revenue House ? If not, don't think you can get season parking there, IRAS reserved that for tenant only.

Think the next cheapest is United Square.... about $190/month.

:D

Check with some of the condos. They may have limited lots for lease.

If you're not working in Revenue House and managed to get a season pass from IRAS, let me know.

Is your working place located in Revenue House ? If not, don't think you can get season parking there, IRAS reserved that for tenant only.

Think the next cheapest is United Square.... about $190/month.

:D

Hey hi!

You're really smart! I do work there. Oh, I didn't know about that policy. Thanks for the info! [thumbsup]

Wassup car lovers!

I'm currently working in the Novena area. Anyone knows of any cheap parking or season parking for this particular area? IRAS has a monthly season parking at SGD$135.00 per month. Is that cheap, considering the location?

Thanks many many! [drivingcar]

if the season parking in my school is $135, i would be the happiest man in the world. my school is along beach road just after the erp gantry. i go to school like 12hours a week and the season parking is $248.50 per month. whee...

if the season parking in my school is $135, i would be the happiest man in the world. my school is along beach road just after the erp gantry. i go to school like 12hours a week and the season parking is $248.50 per month. whee...

SMU ah? NAFA ah? Lasalle ah? Where ah?

have you tot of shaw towers? Just next to your school only

SMU ah? NAFA ah? Lasalle ah? Where ah?

If beside Shaw towers, means the dunno wad raffles educational group or something?

I'm currently working in the Novena area. Anyone knows of any cheap parking or season parking for this particular area?

Kampong Java fringe car park, $30 per month.

If beside Shaw towers, means the dunno wad raffles educational group or something?

Yup. Raffles Deign Institute. Shaw Towers season parking is $140/mth. BUT it is not reserved parking (costs ALOT more, ard $300?). Meaning you have to drive till 7th floor just to get a lot. Considering that the parking rates opposite (at Liang Seah Street) is $2/hr from morning till 5pm and $1/hr onwards, if i park from 10am to 6pm, i would have to pay $15/day. On the average I have lessons 8 times a month~ $120. but that is alot of $2 cupons to tear. i need to make my dashboard bigger. [laugh]