Car Battery - Singapore or Malaysia?

Firespitter

mi bought 45AH N60L @RM$185.........MF type. here at least S$110 [flowerface]

May I know where you have purchased? What brand is it? Guess in Sg the battery going cost like SG$120-$150 like MF. [thumbsup]

I came across a tyre shop which give 1 year warrenty to battery he sell. Service include going your place to replace your battery for free during the warrenty period. Not sure what brand it is thou.

Interested party pm me and you can check it out after I give you the contact.

May I know where you have purchased? What brand is it? Guess in Sg the battery going cost like SG$120-$150 like MF. [thumbsup]

brand is "Global". 1 of e Hankook outlet in JB [sunny]

AA drive a mini AA van comes to my place to change battery for me.

I remembered the last time i changed my battery for my toyota saloon 1.5 is about $70 or 60+ ,can't remember and they accept VISA card payment on the spot.

No such price loh....AAS batteries very very expensive nowadays. Me also AA member but bought it because it gives some peace of mind when I drive to msia.

Jus For Your Info

Varta - made in china

SP - made in china

volta - made in arab

bosch/GP/global/hyundai/indigo/solite - made in korea

amaron- made in india

usually u can see the similarity in the design of the battery if it comes out from the same factory..jus diff brand..

any made in thailand / vietnam?

On 8/16/2009 at 11:45 AM, Roberttan said:

Both share the same role is to provide you the starter job [bounce1]

so now we are discussing about which brand can last longer [thumbsup]

China/Malaysia/India/Thailand etc

Japan one to expensive so no body ask [sweatdrop]

anyway from all the infossss

to me all Prices came with different package like

brand/origin/location/timing/organisation/workmanship/aftersale service/payment type dont foget about diff car uses diff spec.

so be aware off Apple/orange also some private label

sometime the life span also depending on Luck too.

1 thing for sure in neighbouring country they most likely know that you(SIN) wont go back to them for any defects and complaint and is not worht the trouble too had a friend went there to changed his car lower arm endup both parts are for RH which suppose to be 1 LH 1 RH he called them from Sin and they said could be their part supplier give wrong type [sweatdrop] (so blame the part company)

but they have forgotten a experient Mechanic should know how the hell the wrong side can put in, so the local mechanic said can be done BY FORCE.

TO them once the car is lifted up there, no parts sure kena Screw? (will you be so kind that ok la put back to OLD one i came back othertime?)

to be honest our cars here are mostly not sold there so what can you expect them to carry thoses parts waiting for you to come?

IMitation parts is common there,our law are strict and we have CASE here to help you if your are Cheated but not Pricing(every company carry diff operation cost)

I am using japanese GS yuasa. not that exp around $125. so far been more than 1.5 years still going well.

Twincharged
12 minutes ago, Jumpmanz said:

I am using japanese GS yuasa. not that exp around $125. so far been more than 1.5 years still going well.

I had 2 gs yuasa on 2 different cars. No more for me. slightly less than 2years and they are gone. 

I have an Amaron in my Vios.  After 1.5 years it is still going very strong i.e. 1-2 crank and the engine will start up.  I'm quite impressed and the price is quite good also.

Usually how long can a car battery last before its "dead"?? I still go Toyota service centre, the tech tell me battery need change (last service like months ago) and my car is still running fine 🙄 everytime say need change this and that so ex... but i guess i wanna change it first before the next car service or at least i know if necc to change or not if not they sure recommend change 😅

↡ Advertisement