Where to guy quality laser pointers

Nutsack

(edited)

Hi guys, looking to buy good laser pointers that use regular AAA or AA batteries. Tried my luck with those lousy cheap ones from those neighbourhood dollar shops, but didnt last more than a few weeks.

I'm looking for something like this: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Brand-new-Green-Bea...93%3A1|294%3A50

Anyone with recommendations? Looking to buy maybe one red and a few green ones. Red one's for our cats, and green ones for variety. :)

Thanks so much in advance!

Edit: Sorry about the typo in the topic title. :p

Edited by Nutsack
↡ Advertisement

You already found it right? Just buy lor. Price is ok... free postage somemore.

What do u want to use it for? I don't quite understand what you mean by "Red one's for our cats, and green ones for variety.".

(edited)

Yea. A guy PM-ed me his own site selling these laser pointers - and from the picture it seems like the exact same ones on the ebay link only he's charging more than twice the price.

I looked thru his site, and it seems those prices are really for one unit only... But his could be more powerful... Dunno whether should fork out 50 bucks for a laser pointer for cats. Haha.

Think ebay is way cheaper. Thanks again!

Edited by Nutsack

Neutral Newbie

Bro..

I bought my green laser pointer in that one place in Singapore you can find any damn thing - Mustafa Centre.

They got ordinary red laser like $10 and really powerful ones.

I bought a green laser very power when shine can see the beam... all the way to the sky. price range if not wrong between $50-$300. i bought mid range abt $100plus.

dun ask me what i use for i justshine shine novelty for 1 week now dunno where also.

Neutral Newbie

I bought one (Red) 1/2 year ago at Challenger for about $10 bucks. It uses a AAA battery and the overall size is slightly larger than a AA battery.

I comes with a White LED on the other end

Neutral Newbie

Green laser?

Go beach road, the army barang barng lots, look around, go for green, its the improved version of RED.

Further and focus. Price can be from $50 to $100 depending on availability and which store you buy from.

Got one of the led light that can focus far away object! Cool! $50, good for my work.

good luck

Good green and red lasers cannot be found in Singapore as license is needed to sell and own class 3b lasers, which are lasers more than 5mW. basically the more powerful a laser is, the further it can shoot. Lasers that are more than 200mW is able to burn certain things.

Twincharged
(edited)

I bought one (Red) 1/2 year ago at Challenger for about $10 bucks. It uses a AAA battery and the overall size is slightly larger than a AA battery.

I comes with a White LED on the other end

bought this from those neighbourhood "suicidal" shops .... $2. six mths already ... still ok .. and the beam is quite good too. has 2 white led bulbs also.

post-2854-1248213206_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ysc3

Bro..

I bought my green laser pointer in that one place in Singapore you can find any damn thing - Mustafa Centre.

They got ordinary red laser like $10 and really powerful ones.

I bought a green laser very power when shine can see the beam... all the way to the sky. price range if not wrong between $50-$300. i bought mid range abt $100plus.

dun ask me what i use for i justshine shine novelty for 1 week now dunno where also.

Green laser pointers are used mainly for Astronomy purposes when you need locate and point out objects in the night sky . . . . . got one from 2nd floor, SLS just opposite the shop selling rechargeable batteries.

Powerful and becos it is green, you can actually see the beam as you point . . . . not cheap though $100 [sweatdrop]

Funan can get good quality laser pointers (red/green), shop near Apple has a wide range and my friend bought a couple. It is not the "cha par lang" kind, quality not bad . . . [thumbsup]

Twincharged

Green laser pointers are used mainly for Astronomy purposes when you need locate and point out objects in the night sky

just went for my ict last week, there was one? commander using such green pointers for his briefing on the wallmap .... then saw it in the gift shop ... $78 i think. Look like a pen.

just went for my ict last week, there was one? commander using such green pointers for his briefing on the wallmap .... then saw it in the gift shop ... $78 i think. Look like a pen.

Be careful if you are getting one, have to keep it away from kids. They may accidentally point the light into their or someone's eyes. It can cause permanent damage to the eyes.

Be careful yor' . . . especially when kids are around, don't let them play with it.

Twincharged

you can bring during reservist and use/show around during range, night movement....... [sly][idea]

no lar ... i bought one for use at work .... sometimes need to point to some things .....so got a cheap laser pointer .... and the twin-led torch is quite good too !

Dealextreme has all these high powered lasers running on CR123A or 18650 rechargeable batteries.

Shipment is free. Order more got discount.

Hi guys, looking to buy good laser pointers that use regular AAA or AA batteries. Tried my luck with those lousy cheap ones from those neighbourhood dollar shops, but didnt last more than a few weeks.

I'm looking for something like this: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Brand-new-Green-Bea...93%3A1|294%3A50

Anyone with recommendations? Looking to buy maybe one red and a few green ones. Red one's for our cats, and green ones for variety. :)

don't get this. i got the exact same one although from another seller. The laser casing is not well constructed. i think the battery contacts are not close enough, have to close until very tight. After 1 day you don't use, no laser comes out. you need to open and close the battery compartment or knock it a few times before it works again. its now totally dead, can't shoot any laser out liao. only a few months old :(

i'm looking for a better one now..

Neutral Newbie

Your link was invalid already. The below two stores are my favorite. Hope it helps.

http://www.sourcingmap.com/laser-pointer-c-988_1121.html

http://stores.ebay.com/sicilydreamer__W0QQ...p;submit=Search

↡ Advertisement