Best shootout scene in movie history

Darth_mel

Hypersonic

For me is Equilibrium. Almost every gun kata scene is shiok. This was before Christian Bale got really famous as batman and he's way cool than he is batman....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Ha..ha Hiao siao but shiok.. The reason for this haio siao, is it's a Kungfu technique base on using guns, that's invented in the future. Like cinese martial art with bare hand can takeon 10 or more people, gun kata also can take on more people,base on quick probability calculation..

IMO I think this is better than any john woo's stuff. And has a good story line too..

(edited)

Heat was an awesome movie and probably Mann's best (together with The Last of The Mohicans). The way DeNiro's crew did their movement and use their M16s ... wow !

I like this scene from The Godfather, not exactly high body count but the tension and build up to it was enjoyable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymoGJsaSS6c...08&index=11

and something more recent, from V for Vendetta.

Edited by Blueray

(edited)

best! when i saw discussion title i immediately wanted to type HEAT but when saw youtube by ts, yup, it is HEAT also! michael mann the best

Edited by Toapayohkid

Hypersonic

I like this scene from The Godfather, not exactly high body count but the tension and build up to it was enjoyable.

If body count is the criteria, nothing beat Hotshot. :D:D:D:D:D

If body count is the criteria, nothing beat Hotshot. :D:D:D:D:D

is it ? never saw that one before, thought high body count would be one of the Rambo movies ?

Yeah, HEAT is probably the best. The scene where the robbers just out of the bank into the getaway car, blocked by the cops. Dismount from their car with M-16s firing non stop, changing clips, covering each other, and the police car soft skin cannot stop the power M16 bullets shooting thru.

Absolutely awesome.

Yeah, HEAT is probably the best. The scene where the robbers just out of the bank into the getaway car, blocked by the cops. Dismount from their car with M-16s firing non stop, changing clips, covering each other, and the police car soft skin cannot stop the power M16 bullets shooting thru.

Absolutely awesome.

the fire and movement of the bank robbers and loud gunfire thundering away, when i watched it in cinema years ago i thought it was a beautiful bulletfest ballet!

the sound effects for the shoot out sequence in Heat was very good too. and the movie had a well developed storyline and characters.

too bad the next Pacino / DeNiro collaboration was Righteous Kill ... [thumbsdown]

how about the 3-way showdown between Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef and Eli Wallich at the end of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly ?

Absolutely awesome.

Ya i tink in the movies police are always idiots. They like to use their soft skin vehicle doors especially to protect them from assault rifles like M16, AK47 etc! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement