Solar Eclipse? Accident?

Peaceracer

Anyone travelled along Braddell road towards Lornie road this morning about 0830?

There was a massive jam and Glenn Ong was on class 95 saying that practically every Xpressway is jam, prob due to ppl wanna see the eclipse. Hahahahz

I turn out to SPH, anyone continued on to Lornie/Farrer road can share wat actually happened?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

rain so heavily of course jam lah.. late for work already he still say ppl see eclipse?? [furious]

i late for 30mins...! [knife]

Neutral Newbie

Hey bros I also kena stucked... but today quite gloomy one... Like more so than normal rainy days!

This morning sure lots of accidents.. eclipse bad omen rt..

its jam due to rain.

u cant see the eclipse in sg. the most is only a bit of the edge kenna blocked by moon.

i was caught at the traffic there at 7:45am..reach my work place in jrg port at 9am.. [bigcry]

Wa, in Singapore very seldom will travel for more thn an hour. Hope your boss is understanding.

Hey bros I also kena stucked... but today quite gloomy one... Like more so than normal rainy days!

This morning sure lots of accidents.. eclipse bad omen rt..

Yea seems like so manz..... [shakehead]

its jam due to rain.

u cant see the eclipse in sg. the most is only a bit of the edge kenna blocked by moon.

Yea, read from yesterday straits times that in Singapore we can only see 10% of the Sun covered nia.