Sex with the wife  

298 members have voted

1. 1. How regular per week?

• Once or less
    • Twice
    • 3 or more
    • Don't remember, last time I did it dinosaurs still roamed the earth

(edited)

this is madness, no money need to borrow still want to stay in condo? kid mad understand.. wat about the father?

end up the father will be footing all the son's bill till the day he die [sweatdrop] (ps, don't mean disrespect to the father but everone have to "go" when the day comes)

Edited by Vtim
↡ Advertisement

So far the majority of the replies come from people who're dissatisfied with marriage and sex within wedlock.

Lets see life on the other side of the fence, it can also be happy and satisfying, I am one of them.

I give every single cent i make to my wife. Willingly. She often "secretly" transfers some money back to my account, because she says she doesn't need so much money. Give 100% of yourself in the marriage, yes, even your wallet, and maybe some will come back to you. Keep it to yourself and u better not get married, since that's not what a marriage is about anyway.

I get sex as and when i like. Most of the time, she's the one who wants it more than me. Maybe because i'm quite tired, work, do housework, look after baby....all willingly. She tries to help, but i stop her. Nowadays women are very spoilt since young, dunno how to do housework wan, make a mess rather than help. She's so appreciative, she stocks my bar-fridge with beer and wine, buys me liquor whenever she travels, surprises me with my fav food (buy one lah lol i do the cooking too). Usually she pays at restaurants too, but i always insist on paying. Put in your 100% and your marriage will be like heaven, less than 100% and it might be hell.

As a result, my wife is always full of energy, doesn't suffer from stress, her skin glows, her figure got even better after childbirth and we have a great life together.

As for me, doing everything and literally being the man of the household means i get to make all decisions, she doesn't wish to make decisions, even though i often ask her to....whenever i scold her for anything (rarely lah), she diam diam listen, because I literally hold up her sky for her. All the housework also means i'm fit and strong, i get to drink unlimited amounts of beer without getting too fat LOL

This sort of life is not for everyone, but i can tell u, I'm not unhappy at all, in fact my life is so shiok, i rather not live any other way.

Just sharing life from the other side ;) Cheers.

you are one lucky man [thumbsup]

sidetrack a bit...

my wife always kenna urinary tract infection, and that means no action for one week at least.

i always do only after shower, and make sure i clean my weapon, but still kenna.

any bro has same issues, and ways to avoid?

get her to take Vitamin C or drinks that is high in Vitamin C and if you have a bathtub, get her to soak herself (after shower) in tub of water with a few table spoon of salt, this will help to prevent UTI

get her to take Vitamin C or drinks that is high in Vitamin C and if you have a bathtub, get her to soak herself (after shower) in tub of water with a few table spoon of salt, this will help to prevent UTI

thanks, but if after sex, still must take long bath i think i will get only quarterly : )

also i thought the CB wash that women use is sufficient? there's also beneficial bacteria in there that you don't want to kill, i think.

Turbocharged

if u think like that, then married life may not be for u.

I'm not trying to force marriage on anyone, it's something that cannot be forced. If don't have the right mentality, then don't get married.

A 100% happy and blissful union can only happen with total trust. The kind of trust that enables u to say, "yes, i can live and die for this person. And i will put the family i create with this person, above my own self."

Cheers

Incidentally, I don't intend on getting married.

What I illustrated above is that women are funny creatures. You give them everything willingly and they will get bored. I dare say ALL women want a bad boy in their spouses (at least at times and not all the time). Thats what keeps them coming back for more. Being too nice and too consistent and they will take you for granted when someone young and handsome and fresh comes along. Its just the way it is bro. Of course there are exceptions but thats very rare.

Incidentally, I don't intend on getting married.

cool, just stay that way.

btw, im young, handsome and fresh and i can be "bad" too. Regular exercise, lots of vege in the diet, lots of sex toys and sexy lingerie means your theory doesn't hold for me LOL

UTI is not about fungus. Very different things.

UTI is about

- Not drinking enough fluids

- Holding back her bladder

- Can be caused by these things also: poor toilet habits, allergy to spermicides, contraceptives

I've never heard of "fungus in panties" causing UTI. But of course unless the person is very very very dirty la. But the average clean panties or cupboard fungus won't cause UTI.

One way of preventing it is peeing before and after sex. Helps clear the uninary walls apparently.

Peeing after sex is a good idea.

The other cause is our high humidity combined with body heat

will cause bacteria in panties to multiply.

Best is for ladies not to wear any panties at all in our hot weather.

Better than getting fungus or UTI.

Same goes for contact lenses.

which is why i make it a point to bathe, wash the little fella before sex, but it still occur...

it's true with condom it doesn't happen as often. raw is war.

this could be due to yourself also. u may clean it but there is still unseen bat there. so best is use those dettol bath soap for both parties. and after warfare the female should use those cleaning agent for their CB. this should clear up some possibility

sidetrack a bit...

my wife always kenna urinary tract infection, and that means no action for one week at least.

i always do only after shower, and make sure i clean my weapon, but still kenna.

May be problem lies with your sperms.

Peeing after sex is a good idea.

The other cause is our high humidity combined with body heat

will cause bacteria in panties to multiply.

Best is for ladies not to wear any panties at all in our hot weather.

Better than getting fungus or UTI.

Same goes for contact lenses.

those female also must make effort to clean after peeing and is front to back not the otherway round. some female till now still do back to front. [furious][smallcry]

May be problem lies with your sperms.

hahah maybe his is virus carrier. get a doc to test it out. else find another opponent to test.

Don't use the CB wash. Doctors don't recommend at all. Makes it worse. Try bathing with sebamed. Wash outer area only. Don't use douche. Thats all i can remember for now. Go google it. Vaginas are very complicated. Can be lots of things.

Turbocharged

sidetrack a bit...

Maybe she got it from another dude? [lipsrsealed]

Just kidding bro :D

Turbocharged

cool, just stay that way.

btw, im young, handsome and fresh and i can be "bad" too. Regular exercise, lots of vege in the diet, lots of sex toys and sexy lingerie means your theory doesn't hold for me LOL

I'm young, handsome, fresh, has a great body and drives a ferrari too

I'm young, handsome, fresh, has a great body and drives a ferrari too

[knife][hur]

↡ Advertisement