• Don't remember, last time I did it dinosaurs still roamed the earth

(edited)

[shocked] no joke man! [speechless]

seekali liu bei, guan yu all also come in [grouphug]

No need wait, ZhangWuJi and YangZhi also have le .... hahaha [flowerface]

Edited by Flight_skoda
↡ Advertisement

Ejection technique u mean? But not foolproof coz will 漏油[laugh]

you need to know when lah, once the 'LZ' gets hot, immediately "evacuate" [laugh]

today i came across a meaningful phrase as follows :

'He is no fool, who gives up what he cannot keep, to gain that which he cannot lose.' -Jim Elliot-

u got it wrong. after peeing, clean pee area back to front. after shitting, clean arse front to back.

by right should be front to back for all case cos the bacteria from your arse it more toxic and prompt to cause UTI then other way round

between the CB and arse there is abt 1cm or 2 spacing so that wont really cause the arse to be sick so easily.

I think choosing a wife is more like choosing a car. Factors include:

Get new or used (virgin or widow/divorcee?)

Mileage (how long she married)

Constant leakage (every time also got period)

Got spare tyre (she got kids ?)

Maintenance costs (Is she materialistic ?)

Servicing frequency (Does she fall sick easily ?)

Good engine, good handling, good price choose any two.

Warranty (How long will she stay with you ?)

Turbo (Fast and loud sex ?)

On a serious note, how do you deal with your spouse if you feel she developed symptoms of mental illness after marriage ?

jus too bad u can't refund after pronouncing yourself dead. and the woman chapter will you a zombie if u try to refund.

you are right, it should be front to back, I also ensure that my 5yr old daughter do it correctly

My wife does it side-to-side. Maybe the difference in method is the reason why "things" are so tight.

My wife does it side-to-side. Maybe the difference in method is the reason why "things" are so tight.

nah, your wife didn't give birth the normal delivery way, right ?

nah, your wife didn't give birth the normal delivery way, right ?

My wife hasn't given birth at all. And she'll never do so. Haha.

My wife hasn't given birth at all. And she'll never do so. Haha.

That's why lah, natural birth will make it loose a bit, C-sec will not but of course used long time over the years, definately will beome loose also.

It is really fresh air now I tell you... 11 years ago I was preaching a lifelong marriage and that it is a choice one's make. Some bros made right comments earlier, modern marriages are fragile with too much influence from the west and that they do take both (man & woman) hands to clap, coupled with modern lifestyle as well as woman moving into the working society. Therefore, either way it goes, anyone is dispensible in life. That's really sad.

If you have the time, do check back on my past posts (one or two years prior), I was still telling everyone how good was marriage despite my pains in staying with one. Divorce is a very painful thing, even though both have no more feelings for each other. If you have children, it will be worse.

Times have changed, lifestyles (with temptations) have changed and worse of all, expectations have changed. Beautiful houses, all empty within. [bigcry][bigcry][bigcry]

Hey bro ....

I believe you .... I saw you and your wife at my shop before .....

So where have you been hanging out man ....

could be that last time, women tends to be more dependent on the husband? So many times they lan lan... now.. its truly a level playing field. You can do it, so can she.

Yah ... perhaps in the past .... man is the bread winner .... so the woman will be able to play their role better.

Now they end up helping to earn $$ to supplement the family's income .... so end up they screwed up on their original intended role ....

- Chef in the kitchen

- Maid in the room

- Whore in the bedroom

[thumbsdown]

Actually the first 2 .... if they don't do nevermind .... if they don't cook well ... can eat outside ... if they don't do housework well .... can get a maid ...

But as for "Whore in the bedroom" ..... if they don't do .... then LL liao.

Yah ... perhaps in the past .... man is the bread winner .... so the woman will be able to play their role better.

Now they end up helping to earn $$ to supplement the family's income .... so end up they screwed up on their original intended role ....

- Chef in the kitchen

- Maid in the room

- Whore in the bedroom

[thumbsdown]

Actually the first 2 .... if they don't do nevermind .... if they don't cook well ... can eat outside ... if they don't do housework well .... can get a maid ...

But as for "Whore in the bedroom" ..... if they don't do .... then LL liao.

bedroom whore must train before signing confirmation letter. sign liao very hard to include inside the letter of offer.

Hey bro ....

I believe you .... I saw you and your wife at my shop before .....

So where have you been hanging out man ....

Thanks for the support.

I never give 2 faced-stories whatsoever. As long as the woman remains my wife, I shall honor her the way a woman is supposed to be respected in my household. She wants a car then, I bought it for her. She wants a condo, I bought it for her. Now that the scripts have changed; who can say I have not, otherwise, been a good husband and a father. [flowerface]

Now bery beezee leh, no time to hiong lor. This Thursday free or not. lets go for a drink.

↡ Advertisement