Servicing for Mit Colt Plus?

Nutsack

Hey guys. My sibling is in need of recommendation to service her Colt Plus. She told me her warranty expired oredi so asking me to recommend. I've got no clue so I'm asking here.

Thanks in advance!

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys. My sibling is in need of recommendation to service her Colt Plus. She told me her warranty expired oredi so asking me to recommend. I've got no clue so I'm asking here.

Thanks in advance!

can go racetech at Sin Ming... look for roland

Thanks in advance!

what type of servicing she needs?

i believe most of the workshops in singapore can do basic servicing.

basic servicing=do outside

major problems=go back CNC

thats the most economical viewpoint, unless she is quite loaded.

So any more workshops? Only one brother recommended a specific place, Racetech @ Sin Ming ("look for Roland").

My sis probably sending it in this week, she mentioned some suspension creaking. Drove her car around the carpark yesterday, no sound. Shouldn't be serious, but I told her (honestly) that I'm no mechanic and have little experience with the inner workings of cars.

Any other kind souls with a specific workshop to recommend (for Mitsubishi or not), or at least confirm whether this Racetech place is reliable?

Thanks so much in advance again guys.

Don't think she need any servicing....its her colt plus than need servicing. [laugh]

Hahaha. Still funny even though it's about my sis.

There are many many shops you can do with it.

For safer side, go back to C&C though it's more costly.

Or, you can try the usual Shell ProServ.

Long time ago, I tried the one @ Sembawang, I think it's okay.

By the way, your sister pretty? How old? I can bring her to the workshop if so. [:p]

Neutral Newbie

So any more workshops? Only one brother recommended a specific place, Racetech @ Sin Ming ("look for Roland").

My sis probably sending it in this week, she mentioned some suspension creaking. Drove her car around the carpark yesterday, no sound. Shouldn't be serious, but I told her (honestly) that I'm no mechanic and have little experience with the inner workings of cars.

Any other kind souls with a specific workshop to recommend (for Mitsubishi or not), or at least confirm whether this Racetech place is reliable?

race tech is at sin ming meh? thought they are in ubi?

i recommend auto dynamac

Blk 3019A Ubi Road 1 #01-28 Singapore 408713

look for raymond

they quite good and nice people who know their stuff.

i cant bring her there if she wants [rolleyes]

if u stay in the west, try penjuru area.

autotech service center

Auto Tech Services Centre

8 Penjuru Place

#01-48 S608780

* Tel: 6796 4165

boss is honest guy. lots of car makes go there for regular servicing also.

from colt plus to colt to colt turbo and wrx +++

nb u all. :D pretty but she's lesbian so not interested in guys. so u all can forget about it.

don't nb nb lah... i can try to make her become a girl..

that's what you want her to be, right? to become a girl. [thumbsup]

worst comes to worst... i become a lesbian also... [gorgeous]

don't nb nb lah... i can try to make her become a girl..

that's what you want her to be, right? to become a girl. [thumbsup]

worst comes to worst... i become a lesbian also... [gorgeous]

She's a girlie girl. Your stereotype of lesbians are butches. Not all lesbians are boy-looking butches.

She looks like any girls on the streets. Sigh.

She's a girlie girl. Your stereotype of lesbians are butches. Not all lesbians are boy-looking butches.

She looks like any girls on the streets. Sigh.

wat a waste...

Most Mitsubishi have this dumb creaking sound. If u go C&C like me. They will tighten etc but after awhile the sound comes back. I feel they drag the warrenty. Once over....they tell me need to change alot of things. My bills if I proceed will be abt 3k with 2 pages of parts to change!

↡ Advertisement