Places for Good food at Batam

Andy_1703

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone..

I am taking a short break to Batam this national day holiday..staying at holiday inn (waterfront) batam..

Anyone can recommend me any nice place to buy some stuff or nice place for a seafood dinner??

Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone..

I am taking a short break to Batam this national day holiday..staying at holiday inn (waterfront) batam..

Anyone can recommend me any nice place to buy some stuff or nice place for a seafood dinner??

Thanks in advance

Seafood, can go try Golden Prawn.

Usual foodfare, can go Hong Kong Garden (Open Space Food Court, can also sing Karaoke de)

Neutral Newbie

Thanks..i was trying to google on batam and saw this name came out a few times..I am not very familar with batam but is it near waterfront ferry terminal? (as holiday inn is near there)..or how can i get there? The last time i went there, the cab there seems pretty expensive..

Thanks..i was trying to google on batam and saw this name came out a few times..I am not very familar with batam but is it near waterfront ferry terminal? (as holiday inn is near there)..or how can i get there? The last time i went there, the cab there seems pretty expensive..

Me and friends usually cab around in Batam. Its quite ok, about S$5/- from Nagoya to Golden Prawn.

Turbocharged

Does the hotel in Batam have free wireless internet access?

Thinking of taking a short break but may need to do some work there. [sigh]

Neutral Newbie

both holiday inn and harries resort which is near waterfront DO NOT have free internet. All are money minded.

Turbocharged

do not stay at waterfront if u wan to go to town. the area ard waterfront is quite ulu and takes abt 25mins to reach town. stay near to town and some of the biz hotels have got free wireless access. and u can get ard easier. but if u juz wan a resort type, then harry's and holiday inn is fine.

Neutral Newbie

Hi everyone..

Thanks in advance

For seafood, there is a good seafood place near Holiday Inn. Actually it's just beside the Waterfront ferry terminal.

Ask the front desk, they usually have minivans to send you over to the restaurant (nice setting at night, by the way). Going back, just tell the restaurant and they will arrange with the hotel to pick u up.

Sorry I can't remember the name of the restaurant.

↡ Advertisement