27 July 2009 - Shell Petrol Prices Up

Macrosszero

Neutral Newbie

They should stay put, so they will see more customers, end of the day, they are the one making the most.

Maybe the 4 of them have some prior 'agreement' in place not to compete in price. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

got a letter from UOB, which says free $30 SMART for use at shell, but limited to $5 SMART each visit + minimum of $50 to qualify~

is it worth it, as I am using the DBS Esso Mobil card which gives 8%, on top of station discount ???

btw, does the free Shell escape card offer additional 5% discount, on top of station discount?

Bro Robo! High 5 man!

Ur one tank lasts u for 14 days?

My mom travels so little that one tank of petrol lasts for about 10-14 days. Imagine, clocking only 20km one day. HAHA!

lol same as me.. normally 2 to 3 week pump 1 time. [thumbsup]

got a letter from UOB, which says free $30 SMART for use at shell, but limited to $5 SMART each visit + minimum of $50 to qualify~

is it worth it, as I am using the DBS Esso Mobil card which gives 8%, on top of station discount ???

btw, does the free Shell escape card offer additional 5% discount, on top of station discount?

Is it apply to all UOB card with SMART?

last friday, oem uncle got tell me they (oem diesel seller) are going to increase price on sat.

true enough, petrol kiosk also increase (i notice that oem prices always increase before or drop before petrol station people)

tat because they get the oil in bulk daily at different rate so they will be affect 1st rather then the cartel.

they rather absorb the few cent diff rather then can't sell. but if too much they have to pass down

Supercharged

boycott Shell ah.. me gonna pump SPC this month.. at least SPC seems like never the first and always the last to increase price..

Neutral Newbie

the oil cartel are f**** up sia.

damm ridiculous.

they jus try 2 fleece us la.

thank gdness just pump at jb. 51 rm around 23 l.

johor boleh!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell petrol prices up again today at 4-Aug-09 13:30

98 $1.950 (up 7cents)

95 $1.817 (up 5 cents)

WTF was that for!!?? [thumbsdown] How can they up twice when the price just hit 60plus and then 70 consecutively???

Why is it not under the anit price-fixing act? Are they not price fixing? One change, all change??? [furious]

some authority or organisation is putting those bus providers to malaysia bcos of price control.

y no such authority govern these group of clowns, allowing them to manipulate petrol prices???

missed those days during national day got petrol discount..

whether will they be doing so this coming national day...

dreaming...........

Edited by Tleslie

This is getting way out of hand lah! Last time when the oil price was at $70 per barrel, anyone can remember what the price of petrol was?? Think it was at most $1.90 right?? Now just because they drop a small tiny bit when crude oil prices were down, they try to earn back by increasing like crazy!! WTF man?!? How can up by 7 cents per litre one?!? Wanna up also must slowly up mah... [furious]

Neutral Newbie

SPC & Esso as at 1530hrs still not up.

I heard the news at 1515pm(Caltex & Shell have increased)...quickly turned into SPC to top up my 1/2 tank.

The counter staff didn't know of any increase yet.

↡ Advertisement