This sign means what???

The hazard lights give them exemptions from any prohibitive signs.

Yah, hazard lights also used to chope car park lot, even before the earlier car can come out.

sinkieland got too many traffic signs and regulations. single zig zag, double zig zag, single straight line, double straight line, and at sides and middle of road too. dats like 6 rules liao!

stupid scholars... to fix a problem, add another rule instead of revising wat is not right.

Your brain better then mine loh [flowerface]

bro, invest in a bluetooth lah, it's definately cheaper than a summon + demerit points ley [nod]

That day just happened to forget to bring cos charging at home. And I only sending my wife to office then back home. So din expect within an hour my stupid boss called. Haiz :(

Oh yah! One more thing.... I won't be surprised there will be people who wait there, turn on their hazard lights, kenna summon then come here to kpkb. Because a common mentality among our motorists, is that once they turn on their hazard lights, stopping ANYWHERE is legal. The hazard lights give them exemptions from any prohibitive signs.

Hazard light no use one. Unless car spoil then can use. Last time my COE car engine die cos fuel pump die. So cannot move. On hazard light then TP pass by tell me if car spoil then must put hazard light and open bonnet then people know car spoil. And also need to put a triangle behind about 10-15 meters then par kai. If not also will ganna summon [sweatdrop]

by definitions given by all the bros here, they should be able to slap with you a fine... whatever it is, be it 30s or 1 min, you 'waited' in a sense..

Once in shenton way, i lost my way and stopped by the side (with zig zag line) to read the street directory.. when i looked up, a traffic warden jz rode pass me... that 30s of reading cost me 170 and 4 demerit pts.. didnt try to appeal.. just took the penalty and wont do it again....

But then on this point, it brought me to this: At shenton way, taxis are not supposed to stop anywhere but taxi stand. And the taxi stands there ONLY ALLOW 2 TAXIS TO WAIT at any time. So often the queue of these taxis will stretch untill the stretch where the road is lined with double zig zag lines.. So shouldnt they be fined as well??

Actually, there are many grey areas and loop holes one can find when u wanna write in to appeal.. just need to use some brain juice.. [sweatdrop]

Another question from me

I saw road marking on a filter lane, white colour, is a V with 2 dots inside that makes it look like a face (2 eyes and a V mouth)

What that road marking means? Saw in TPE exit to Punggol Road

that's a slow down sign. it's said to have reduce accident at that site and improve traffic.

research done by our elite LTA and some square box hat holders.

(edited)

KNN just now at Tampines Central 6 I park my car at the road side taking a phone call and the CB CISCO DOG ask me to shift my car pointing to me the sign and double yellow line. Then they start writing my number as I am driving off. In the first place I stop my car there not obstructing any traffic and there is hardly any car around that time. That sign is no parking at right? I am in the car so I am not consider parking right? Just 1 min for me to end my call also cannot wait. Wonder they will summon be or not cos when I am moving off they start writing my car number on the notepad. [thumbsdown]

Bro, you may be experienced, you may be pissed.

but remember, ppl merely doing their job.

Imagine yourself in their shoes, "just because you chase one fella off the side of the road, that fella KPKB and swear on the forum and call me dog..."

that "dog" may be surfing the forum too.

how he feel?

the world is not about yourself........

Edited by Rantwb

That day just happened to forget to bring cos charging at home. And I only sending my wife to office then back home. So din expect within an hour my stupid boss called. Haiz :(

that's really a case of bad luck [sweatdrop]

Another question from me

I saw road marking on a filter lane, white colour, is a V with 2 dots inside that makes it look like a face (2 eyes and a V mouth)

What that road marking means? Saw in TPE exit to Punggol Road

Traffic Calming Markers

http://app.lta.gov.sg/corp_press_content.asp?start=2156

http://www.lta.gov.sg/images/ANNEX%20A_TrCM%20and%20YSS.pdf

↡ Advertisement