Car Sales Executive Please Come In!

Keith976

Yeah sales for cars will be greatly affected though I'm keen in the upcoming KIA K3 but because of the DP sort of put me off as do not have that much of cash to spare ($37k) :( But dealer 'll update me again if any changes. Seems they are desperate for the customers. Not urgent as I still have a car to drive around :). Pity them.

↡ Advertisement

Yeah sales for cars will be greatly affected though I'm keen in the upcoming KIA K3 but because of the DP sort of put me off as do not have that much of cash to spare ($37k) :( But dealer 'll update me again if any changes. Seems they are desperate for the customers. Not urgent as I still have a car to drive around :). Pity them.

Do they have leasing for the K3? I know they do for the Sorento.

They dun seems to have otherwise they would not offered me leave down my contacts. Nissan have though. I saw the namelist is quite long though.

is it a good time to join c&c now as a mercedes salesman? im almost there. the figure they throw me is that the avg salesman earns 20k a month. zhun?

For a experience SE after working in C&C for some time ... possible as my friend is a SE there.

However, for someone starting new, you have to prepare to work hard and more importantly, your own networking. Merc is not a B&B car and the customer base is "more niche".

If I am young and have nothing much to lose, I would go for it ......

Loan restriction ..... not as big a impact as the B&B brand.

Neutral Newbie

walao.. eh... can check date before post advice anot??? most probably that guy earning more than you now or he eating grasss.. so long ago.. bump for what..

Now Borneo motor hiring leh

A lot of places hiring also bro. C&C, PA, Tan Chong and a ton of PIs also. What are you waiting for? :wub:

Now Borneo motor hiring leh

Just remember that this is a 5 year job, after that all bets are off whether you can stay in that line.

Talk until as if ppl will hire any ah beng/ah seng.

If you do not pull strings or have any sort of lobang ppl won't just consider you. Plus if you are not experience in this industry you can forget about it. It's not like selling fruits or vegetables.

Talk until as if ppl will hire any ah beng/ah seng.

If you do not pull strings or have any sort of lobang ppl won't just consider you. Plus if you are not experience in this industry you can forget about it. It's not like selling fruits or vegetables.

Only the less popular brands have no strict criteria for hiring.

Brands like Toyota, BMW, Audi, Merc will only do experienced hires.

(edited)

ST-report-shirley-seng.png

Property agent better, overnight can become millionaire....

There are quite alot of millionaire property agent out there...I know a few of them..

Edited by Imac
↡ Advertisement