Fuel Prices

Sammy_koh

Neutral Newbie

Any Bros know where to voice out.

I know its pretty useless 2 vent grudges here.

But

I really tink it's ridiculous.

2 months back i tink when raise from 60 to 70 the cartel jump 3 times.

When fall back to 60 per barrel took them almost 3 weeks to drop.

With barrel prices going up, they take less than 3 days to hike again.

Sure. A Petition to Prime Minister.

Sample here

Any kind(read: free) soul pse come up with the proper letter. My name is in. [grin]

↡ Advertisement

1st class public transport? I think the government n minister had nv take a MRT/BUS at some hot spot like Jurong East Interchange and Bus 190 during peak hours..

U call it world class transport? U need to squeeze like dunno what kind of animal in the zoo to get into the train.. Some idiot play stun.. I remember elbowing a person who I want to go out but he keep pushing me in... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Sometimes u need to miss 2 train in order to get into the cabin of the 3rd time... It is that serious.. But it is not feasible to drive my OPC to sch everyday.. somemore my school is in town... SAD..... :angry:

wahahaha.... elbow plp to get out... knn, i really long time nvr take public transport liao... haiz, den hv to LL bite the bullet instead oof taking our "1st class public transport"

Neutral Newbie

i think if someone is willing to write a good letter, signatures is not a problem. but what is the success rate like ?

1st class public transport? I think the government n minister had nv take a MRT/BUS at some hot spot like Jurong East Interchange and Bus 190 during peak hours..

U call it world class transport? U need to squeeze like dunno what kind of animal in the zoo to get into the train.. Some idiot play stun.. I remember elbowing a person who I want to go out but he keep pushing me in... [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Sometimes u need to miss 2 train in order to get into the cabin of the 3rd time... It is that serious.. But it is not feasible to drive my OPC to sch everyday.. somemore my school is in town... SAD..... :angry:

Bro, many developed countries's public trnspt train also like that, alot of them u gotts sqeeze in body to body contact, really sardine. The crowd in the local MRT no fight.

How come when crude oil rises from $60 to $72, sg petrol companies increases their price 3 times. When oil drop from $72 to $60 they reduce their price once by 5cents only.

Now the price of crude just manage to climb up from $60 to $66 only, they increase their price by 5 cents again

How come when crude oil rises from $60 to $72, sg petrol companies increases their price 3 times. When oil drop from $72 to $60 they reduce their price once by 5cents only.

Now the price of crude just manage to climb up from $60 to $66 only, they increase their price by 5 cents again

Becos they r a bunch of cartels.

Bro, many developed countries's public trnspt train also like that, alot of them u gotts sqeeze in body to body contact, really sardine. The crowd in the local MRT no fight.

How to do that when your have a few kids to bring along which between 1 to 5 years old?

Compare with trains in Japan, ours still better right? At least the train station master don't shove people into the train and close the door [bigcry] . In mumbai, people sit on the roof [sweatdrop]

How to do that when your have a few kids to bring along which between 1 to 5 years old?

The kids will learn to squeeze also. If they are too young to stand, the mother will need to carry him/her in her arms n push in.

(edited)

Compare with trains in Japan, ours still better right? At least the train station master don't shove people into the train and close the door [bigcry] . In mumbai, people sit on the roof [sweatdrop]

Not just japan. Even in beijing, london & new york. Really squeeze like sardines! Somore some trains got no air cons [sweatdrop]

Edited by Rickster

no need scare, if they were to take BM worst still. the whole BM will be block off from peasant. they will not allow their elite and white donkey to squeeze and see all this. jus like the olden days when king and royal familee go excursion everything is done nicely no beggar no dirt or litters .