Car Tyre Puncture Repair

Keith976

Neutral Newbie

Any bros here know a gd n cheap place to repair tyre puncture? Ard how much? Or can DIY? :D

↡ Advertisement

Most tire shop got repair what. Market price is between $6~$10. If that is not cheap enough I dunno how much you are looking at. Most importantly must open mouth and ask "how much?" before proceeding.

Hypersonic

Yep, the average price is between $6 to $10. If you are adventurous enuff, you can get the DIY kit from Mustafa, Autobacs, etc to repair yourself.

If you got muscles strength to pried out the tyres from the rim.

I suggest you can repair it using the common bicycle rubber patch. Cheap cheap $2 from Daisho!

How much is the kit? If more dan $10, really no point, might as well let ppl do it.

The kit enables you to repair more than once.

[:)]

Hypersonic

How much is the kit? If more dan $10, really no point, might as well let ppl do it.

I tink abt $10. But there's 5 plugs so good enuff for 5 times, also comes with the tools needed.

I bought one but so far never use. In the end oso went back to tyre shop coz lazy. [laugh]

Definately Carroted!!

Going rate is only $8-$10(max) for each plug repair.

well i went to a place few days ago that charged me $20 to repair a tyre... am I robert liao?

well i went to a place few days ago that charged me $20 to repair a tyre... am I robert liao?

Last month i did a leak plug on of the tyre. Pull out a 3 inch nail. [sweatdrop][dizzy][crazy]

Did tyre rotation at the same time. Total 20 bucks nia. [nod]

I had my tyre puncture repair twice at Hankook Sembawang, only S$8.

If u DIY, u would also need a air pump + repair kit + a few drops of sweat. [sweatdrop]

Supersonic

I paid $10 to plug a hole at Shell, Yishun. Yeah, I'm robert, but it's the last time I will go there.

Then, there's one shop along Sembawang Rd who charge me $5, but he tries very hard to sell me new tyres, saying the puncture has hit a "nerve". I said, you just plug the hole and I'm gone. I'm disgusted with such sales tactics.

Needless to say, these kind of shops goes on my blacklist.

Any bros here know a gd n cheap place to repair tyre puncture? Ard how much? Or can DIY? :D

just go stamford...cheap and good [thumbsup]

the last i tried them was $6 i think

i do mine last two weeks at the tyre shop located at shell petrol station. for 9 dollar. well, i wont diy also cos 17 inch rim and i also don't want to dirty my hand and clothes, sweat so much.......

Kana once in Beijing, one nail went into the tyre.

Lucky got one tyre shop near my place.

The SiFu only charge me 10 RMB (SGD 2)

↡ Advertisement