Washing my car at Thomson ( Caltex Station )

Adamvios

Neutral Newbie
[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] Anybody let them wash before. Last time they wash still ok . Morning i went to wash my car , found theyre service very bad . And i hear they fxxk each other W PRC . Next time i dont go there anymore. Very bad service not day. I stll have to came out and clean myself . That why i see now day not body going there. Anybody can intro which washing station is better ? I stay in AMK area.
↡ Advertisement

[thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown][shakehead] Anybody let them wash before. Last time they wash still ok . Morning i went to wash my car , found theyre service very bad . And i hear they fxxk each other W PRC . Next time i dont go there anymore. Very bad service not day. I stll have to came out and clean myself . That why i see now day not body going there. Anybody can intro which washing station is better ? I stay in AMK area.

they fxxk each other w PRC? [confused]

pple private sex life why u care ? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

But i think they just joking around . If my kid around how? they will learn wat they talking . [gossip]

I visited them last Sat when I was lazy for my weekly wash. Just wash, partial dry and drove off.

They have been like that for years.

jus wen there 2 wash on wednesday nite $4 for snow was is ok dey also use soap 4 the rims. cant expect much... most impt is dey wash properly and im happy

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Ya last time they clean very dry up. this few week i went there not dry for me and i still need to came out and do it myself. Maybe i too early go there , and they still not wake up yet. I notice 3x . Maybe i need to change somewhere else .( Anybody can intro to me ,around AMK )

Edited by Adamvios

[nod] I wash there already 1 year + , and i so disappointed about theyre service. [:(][:(]

U not so bad. I've been going there on and off since 2004. [sweatdrop] So I know their standard already. Its for quick wash only. Dont expect good washing and cleaning.

Neutral Newbie

Near my house meh, Sometime the service still ok. ( Is it they earn too much, so the service become bad ) i just to sound out here, so that they can impove theyre service. [speechless]

Neutral Newbie

Bro.. 4 bucks only leh. What do you expect?

If you want a good car wash, best is to wash it yourself... [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Ya i know. But last time i wash there still ok [drivingcar] Im happy will theyre service. Only this few month became bad. Just want the boss to take note.

Neutral Newbie

shell station, along amk ave 4 i tink... the 1 next to a church... 6bucks for wash + "WAX" treatment, shd be better than the thomson caltex

Neutral Newbie

Thanks, i go and try first. If the service ok. if dont mind pay another 2 buck . [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement