How is this PI

Eric76

Hi all, I got one offer seems not so bad from a PI called "San Hup Bee", may i check how is the reputaion of this company? any bros here got experience with them, do they honor their promise on delivery and accessaries?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi all, I got one offer seems not so bad from a PI called "San Hup Bee", may i check how is the reputaion of this company? any bros here got experience with them, do they honor their promise on delivery and accessaries?

please provide more details. what is their offer like?

• Praise 1

please provide more details. what is their offer like?

Allion with full acc

DVD Player- Leather Seats- Reverse Camera- Reverse Sensors- Solar Film- Sports Rims

@66988, 2 bid guarantee COE and they told me i can take the one with super high OMV of 19k, most other PI selling this car at ard 70k plus.....comments pls

Is the car in Singapore already or you need to wait for shipment? What about warranty and servicing information if you concern?

For sport rim, ask for 15" above, normally they only provide 14" if you never request. 14" is too small for Allion.

DVD player ask for at least japanese brand, not unknown china brand.

I am also driving an Allion. For more information, check your PM.

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro,

Send u a PM.

Thks........

• Praise 1

Sound like some HK gang...

Have you tried PM-ing Sniperben from Meridian?? I just got my car from him 2weeks back.

No harm ask him to quote also lor...

Allion with full acc

DVD Player- Leather Seats- Reverse Camera- Reverse Sensors- Solar Film- Sports Rims

@66988, 2 bid guarantee COE and they told me i can take the one with super high OMV of 19k, most other PI selling this car at ard 70k plus.....comments pls

Price is too attractive. Good luck. If he has open cat from 3 months back, maybe he'll deliver. Up coming COE, don't think can deliver.

Is the car in Singapore already or you need to wait for shipment? What about warranty and servicing information if you concern?

For sport rim, ask for 15" above, normally they only provide 14" if you never request. 14" is too small for Allion.

DVD player ask for at least japanese brand, not unknown china brand.

I am also driving an Allion. For more information, check your PM.

car is a ready stock, saw it myself in their shop. looks like not bad deal but sometime good make ppl scare also, especially dealing with these auto PIs, think to play safe got to get him write down everything in B&W [scholar]

car is a ready stock, saw it myself in their shop. looks like not bad deal but sometime good make ppl scare also, especially dealing with these auto PIs, think to play safe got to get him write down everything in B&W [scholar]

is this company acrredited with CASE? alternatively you may want to ask some of the sponser PIs in MCF.

but for a safe buy, its better to get the altis. less problems, less headache.

is this company acrredited with CASE? alternatively you may want to ask some of the sponser PIs in MCF.

but for a safe buy, its better to get the altis. less problems, less headache.

No case trust, i think only few PI in AML got this mark, anyway found this SHB in the list of above stick thread and no bad comment so far [flowerface]

Altis interior is so plain and too many on road, i just love the Walnut Trimmings of allion [thumbsup]

No case trust, i think only few PI in AML got this mark, anyway found this SHB in the list of above stick thread and no bad comment so far [flowerface]

Altis interior is so plain and too many on road, i just love the Walnut Trimmings of allion [thumbsup]

if really interested, then get the salesman to put down whatever you requested in black and white.

4k Cheaper than other PI is sometimes too good to be true. Check the team and condition apply especially the interest rate, downpayment and period of loan. Everythings must be black and white written down.

got case trusts so wat, even uni tat got case trust stamp chop also run road liao. [shakehead] . case is juz 4 wayang nian <_<

4k Cheaper than other PI is sometimes too good to be true. Check the team and condition apply especially the interest rate, downpayment and period of loan. Everythings must be black and white written down.

if its way below the market price, then the buyer need to beware. already told him to get from BM but die die must buy from PI. what to do?

Sorry to borrow the thread, but I've booked a car with a local PI ( I shall not name here, but is not one of the sponsors here, but is accredited with paper tiger Casetrust). 2.5 weeks ago, the SE called and said my car has landed and is awaiting clearing customs. 2.5 weeks has passed and he called and said that we still need to wait a "couple" of days. For those in the industry, does it really take weeks to clear customs?

• Praise 1

got case is tough csae to handle liow [furious]

so it does nt matter got case or no case [inlove]

so long as case "pitcheah" liow, case oso cudnt help much [bigcry]

as per what u c in the media, what makes diff :D:D

↡ Advertisement