Wasting my time, tis shop [thumbsdown]

Zniper

juz took over TTE exhaust from my fren and went to FK do cutting and make it nice nice, specifically told the boss not the son tat I going for inspection after tat and believing tat they are in tis trade for a long time the boss told me ok sure do until sure pass one... as i hav 100% trust in them, walked away looked at other cars and admiring them dan the boss came and told me settle liao... paid $40 dan i straight away drove for inspection... test for smoke, decibels all passed but at the end portion tat guy told me cant pass me cos the wielding mark is so obvious and showed me the photos... i was like WTF, dan called them and scolded them and the son told me to go back and they do swee swee for me...

i was like pls lah, they in tis trade dun noe how many yrs liao tis simple making the wielding mark dissapear is chicken feet to them... saw the photos is like they nv even make an effort to make off the mark for me...

after went back to them dan tis time they do until really swee swee and totally cant see wielding mark... y cant they do it once and for all dan i pass one time they happy i oso happy... at the end went down tis morning and passed the inspection...

and sorry i will not trust them anymore, bros here who still hav trust in them pls kindly look at them when they are doing... for me, obviously i will not go back anymore in my life... tis type of half-f**k attitude make me psst off lor... [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

Haha, this "sure pass" inspection claim...dunno hear from how long time ago liao :)....they quite famous for saying such thing...to te everything also can pass..

i think hor, some shops see that it is a $40 job, they wont give good service one la. especially those shops with good business and big customers. that is the way life is.

their biz too good alrd.. not like last time, they cant provide a good service as they were... even on a weekday afternoon, prepare to wait for a few hours before they can serve u...

illegal....don't complaint.... [lipsrsealed]

bro, pls go and check wat TTE stands for... if a toyota exhaust oso illegal dan everyting else oso illegal liao lor...

btw, it's not a matter of how much is the service... i specifically told them i going for inspection straight after doing up the cutting and wielding but they nv even touch up even a bit on the wielding part for me... if there is a need to top up a bit juz for making swee swee for the inspection dan i dun mind but at least tell me and dun giv me the bochup attitude lor...

Seemed like an honest mistake..just let it go la..at least the bother to weld it again nice nice for you..

the wielding is gd but tis wielded portion can use brush to make it "gone" plus spraying to cover the mark, but they dun even do the brushing for me...

and again bros, i did told them i going for inspection~!!

Why didn't you check before driving off for the inspection? They still entertain u after you've paid up is already good enough liao.

bro, pls go and check wat TTE stands for... if a toyota exhaust oso illegal dan everyting else oso illegal liao lor...

btw, it's not a matter of how much is the service... i specifically told them i going for inspection straight after doing up the cutting and wielding but they nv even touch up even a bit on the wielding part for me... if there is a need to top up a bit juz for making swee swee for the inspection dan i dun mind but at least tell me and dun giv me the bochup attitude lor...

Just curious. If it is legal exhaust, just show the cert to the inspector will pass right?

Why still need to spend $40 at FK???

Neutral Newbie

he already mentioned tt he is "cutting" his exos...n i believe $40 is for the labour work or something!! Anyway, been to FK many times and Ricky is a nice person...maybe it is a mistake by them!!

I agree nowadays their business is good so unless you are buying things from them they will so swee swee for you. But you are there for some cheapo patch job you have to really monitor them closely. Not say their service is no good but sometimes is they have too many people in the queue so they might miss out cos it is a rush job.

Neutral Newbie

Just curious. If it is legal exhaust, just show the cert to the inspector will pass right?

but legal exhaust is all bolt on...no need to cut in the first place right? I tot once cut and weld auto fail inspection even if legal exhaust?

(edited)

cos it's from my fren and his vios has broad and wider rear bodkit while mine dun hav... i did showed the cert to the inspector and tok until mouth dry liao but he say wielding mark too obvious cant pass... tat's y i need to readjust it... even he bought it 1st hand oso need to go wielding... depends on how u see it... and btw wielding auto cant pass inspection but they can do it until it doesnt seems like wielded on, tis is their trade and wat for many ppl still go back there?

Edited by Zniper
↡ Advertisement