Shell tml 4-5pm 44cents petrol off

Friendstar

guess there must be a lot of Shell users in SG ...

cause of the long queue is the 1 hour timing, which is too short, each car at least 5 - 6 mins to pump petrol, pay money etc. they should let the promotion run for a few hours at least.

wah.... think wat u caught is not prawn leh, looks more like a lobster to me.. [thumbsup] btw, how u catch this fellow?

Beri simple. Just need a small net and some bread scotch-tape onto a long stick......and hell a lot of patience and sweat. Plus balancing on the rocks. [sweatdrop]

Quite fun to catch these little devils......its sure not easy.

Theis one is consider small liao. My brother use to go yishun reservoir catch those huge ones with a hook and line and a little bit of chicken liver as bait. One afternoon can catch at least 50 of them. BIG ONES!!!!! Later that dinner cook them up for dinner. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I prefer to catch them the hard way and less polluting way. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

i dun see why they cant make it like normal promotions ? 5 to 10pm or 7 to 10pm ? :X

precisely! but then they might be considering the fact those how attend the NDP parade will not be able to benefit from this OFFER... LOL

wow....used to catch those few years back....the last i try was at bukit batok park...buy not so much anymore....quite difficult to catch...wild ones are more fierce and active then those brought from aquarium....

so did you manage to join the queue and for how long in order to save that few dollars? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Of course! Queued for 15 minutes, have a Shell quite near my place, so that was the only fillip for me, there's no way I would drive for more than 5 minutes just to queue up for 20!

But yes, the savings were pretty good, I had an empty tank anyway, was gonna fill up yesterday before I got the SMS, compared it to my last receipt two weeks ago, back then, I paid $74 for a full tank, today, I paid $52.

I guess you didn't, good for you, thanks for not contributing to the jam! [thumbsup][laugh] [laugh]

Dang! Got to clean out my ears . . . heard it on radio while driving and I thought it was from 5pm . . .

Later realised it was actually "from 4 to 5pm" must have missed out on the "4 to" and heard as "from 5pm" :angry:

KN8CC8 to the "Si Hum" brand for F--king making me caught in the jam outside my house for more than 30 mins when its none of my F00king business and wasting 30mins of my life ... wasting 30 mins of my friends' life and wasting 19mins of my ExxonMobile petrol

You will never earn a single cent from me ever again!!

As for you little bunch of cheap creeps for helping making fiasco a reality, [thumbsdown] to your mathematics education.

ya don wait. Go jb! hahaha. I stay at loyang rise. Opposite the shell station.

I stay around your area too. Decided to try my luck at Siglap at 4.15 as I was around the area, but way too long queue so decided to go back to loyang and try luck again. 10 mins before 5pm decided to leave as too many cars!! Funny thing is behind me still have many cars waiting. Saw 2 accidents at loyang shell involving cars trying to turn in to pump and getting out to pump. I felt way too many cars from shell loyang wanted to exit back into loyang ave instead of going by old tampines rd then getting back into loyang ave, hence causing part of the congestion. [furious]

Neutral Newbie

I stay around your area too. Decided to try my luck at Siglap at 4.15 as I was around the area, but way too long queue so decided to go back to loyang and try luck again. 10 mins before 5pm decided to leave as too many cars!! Funny thing is behind me still have many cars waiting. Saw 2 accidents at loyang shell involving cars trying to turn in to pump and getting out to pump. I felt way too many cars from shell loyang wanted to exit back into loyang ave instead of going by old tampines rd then getting back into loyang ave, hence causing part of the congestion. [furious]

fren went to siglap there at 3.45 the Q already, as mentioned by him, 2 streets long liao... :wacko:

fren went to siglap there at 3.45 the Q already, as mentioned by him, 2 streets long liao... :wacko:

I think this event really brought out the Singapore spirit of "kiasu-ism" on National Day very much.

Madness siah.pass by 3 shell stations in the east, 2 occasions need make illegal uturn coz its jammed up...sibeh cialat.

I pity the buses..kena trap there...no way out siah...

Neutral Newbie

I think this event really brought out the Singapore spirit of "kiasu-ism" on National Day very much.

aint no Singaporean's fault, its all hum brand fault! [rifle]