Shell tml 4-5pm 44cents petrol off

Friendstar

I have given up on Shell. Though my fuel lite was amber yesterday, I still wont pump Shell even with 44c off.

I am going Caltex tomorrow.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

No la.. hum brand also never point gun at these people to pump.. how to blame them?

haha true, but i still blame them... ok partially, for their timing lor... LOL

I have given up on Shell. Though my fuel lite was amber yesterday, I still wont pump Shell even with 44c off.

I am going Caltex tomorrow.

stick to your principle [thumbsup]

Before u can get the discount given by shell, the time taken and the petrol wasted during the long wait is not worth it at all...

Dun understand why Shell use this kind of method to do promotions like this today. Also the stupid F1 thing promotion also, kns, 7pm to 11pm, and everyone waste time queuing.

Was coming home from JB today afternoon and the traffic was clear and no jam, but instead could not get home bcos my hdb car park is just next to shell station.

went in with 2 cars - both pumped vpower....whacked about 90 litres for both cars - lots of savings! Queued for about 15 mins. The car in front of just pumped $20...

This promotion was too spontaneous. TP should put in some regulation on this type of promo so it does not happen like this (1 hour only) again. Causing havoc at the expense of increased profit for shell.

Here is my receipt. :D

Left home 3.50pm. Start to queue at 4.05pm. Left petrol station at 4.35pm.

The whole group of that station staff were on hand to direct traffic and help motorist to pump their tank. Very organised. [thumbsup] Except for a few motorcyclist who cut queue. [thumbsdown]

post-2654-1249918493_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adrianli

I just hope that they can cut all these bull craps - loyalty discounts, points, 1 hour promotions, trying to sell special offer of cakes/kueh/drinks at counter & holding up the Q, etc, etc.

I want none of these. Just sell me $1 per litre and I pay them in cold hard cash aka the Boleh Land style - pay $$$ to pump attendant and FO.

Edited by Kangadrool

Neutral Newbie

And before u knew it........

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

pic12.jpg

hahahahaha....... crab promotion.

Neutral Newbie

The intention is good but some motorists here are a disgrace.

No doubt any promotion is considered a good promotion. [grin]

Was much amazed by the aftermath. Felt the methodology of the promotion is (on a more serious note) akin to me throwing down dollars of notes from top to a congregation of people down below. And knowing it will cause a fiasco of a stampede of sorts... [knife]

Neutral Newbie

Oi TS, please change the title of this thread so that we know this is over. For once I thought the promotion is still on, hahahaha!!!!!

No. Still can keep this thread for next year NDP 2010. [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement