Parking At Suntec Area

Eddie47

Neutral Newbie

Dear Bros,

will appreciate if anyone could give me an idea where is the cheapest season parking at Suntec area?

Thanks in advance.

↡ Advertisement

Dear Bros,

will appreciate if anyone could give me an idea where is the cheapest season parking at Suntec area?

Thanks in advance.

suntec is relatively cheap compared to those along shenton way.. followed by Marina Sq..

if you go shaw or elsewhere,then why do u bother to drive in the first place..

Since u intend to drive to work, why bother find where got cheap car park? Waste of time. Juz park @ Suntec (if work in Suntec). Otherwise, juz take bus or MRT.

Hey guys, any idea how do I apply for suntec season parking? Can't seem to find any infor online and they do not have an email address for cp related enquires..

Turbocharged

Hey guys, any idea how do I apply for suntec season parking? Can't seem to find any infor online and they do not have an email address for cp related enquires..

Best just call and ask, I am sure they have a contact us page on the site

If u r working there, why nvr ask your office admin?

Turbocharged

If u r working there, why nvr ask your office admin?

TS may be the office admin (trying to find out answer after being asked to do it for colleague). Just saying.

• Praise 1

TS may be the office admin (trying to find out answer after being asked to do it for colleague). Just saying.

If that's the case, TS should do the leg work of asking the landlord.

Anyway, the car park office (i rem) next to car park lift of Tower 1 & 2.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If that's the case, TS should do the leg work of asking the landlord.

Anyway, the car park office (i rem) next to car park lift of Tower 1 & 2.

He is doing precisely that, in the modern way - leg work by typing on keyboard and trying to find answer online.

He is doing precisely that, in the modern way - leg work by typing on keyboard and trying to find answer online.

It is not modern or ancient way.  If he is working in the building, juz walk around & ask the securitly guard lah.  How big can it be?

go to suntec carpark office ask

Supersonic

Call or ask the mgmt office on B1 but you may not get a lot even if you are a tenant. I used to work there but i had to resort to buying seasson parking from Millenia. But millenia seasson is about $330, abt $50 higher than that of suntec.

(edited)

Haha I haven join the company yet. Just asking beforehand. Because some cp season parking only starts at first day of the month?btw Their contact us number is for leasing only.so I thought of asking here.

Call or ask the mgmt office on B1 but you may not get a lot even if you are a tenant. I used to work there but i had to resort to buying seasson parking from Millenia. But millenia seasson is about $330, abt $50 higher than that of suntec.

Thanks for the constructive comment! Btw i think I will settle for marina sq. Edited by drwatson

Haha I haven join the company yet. Just asking beforehand. Because some cp season parking only starts at first day of the month?btw Their contact us number is for leasing only.so I thought of asking here.

Thanks for the constructive comment! Btw i think I will settle for marina sq.

There is a management office at B1. Near the toilet/carpark entrance.

Go there and ask. If cannot find just ask the information counter.

I used to work at Suntec and season park there 8 years. It is one of the BEST carparks. Because the lots are wider than just about all other SG carparks.

Well, the actual lots are not wider (if you count by the paint outline) but they leave big gap between the outline and the numerous pillars.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1