Malaysian Properties

Havoline

Was looking for property in Malaysia, specifically condo unit with security access. Interested seafacing location will be Mersing (but couldnt find any!), Port Dickson, Desaru. But seems like condos are rare at such locations. Any investors care to share their views?

Recently they raised foreigner owned property sum from 250K to 500K leh, rather steep if you asked me.

malaysian properties have absolutely no resale value at all. most buy it prepared that it will become a white elephant.

imho, i believe that they will reverse the decision once demand drops. typical bolehland style.

malaysian properties have absolutely no resale value at all. most buy it prepared that it will become a white elephant.

imho, i believe that they will reverse the decision once demand drops. typical bolehland style.

yah, not only that, my bro bot a middle range condo at kuchai lama, KL. The condo is not even 10 yrs old and the condition is worst than my 30 yrs old hdb in Yishun... U can see cleaners drying their clothes at the swiming pool. Security doing partime at night stealing residents car, playground become dumping ground but nobody care. Vacant house kena raid in by insider for its wire (copper) and other valuable stuff.... Its a nightmare....

Condo in Kuchai Lama don't have much value. In KL, only area around KLCC, Bangsar & Sri Hartamas. Properties in Malaysia is not as "fluid" as here.

Edited by Davidtch

wow, thats really extreme. Makes me think twice about location even more.

For Malaysian condos, the management agent is as impt as the developer. Best to buy fr those developers that have management arms. Sunrise is a good example.

Condo in Kuchai Lama don't have much value. In KL, only area around KLCC, Bangsar & Sri Hartamas. Properties in Malaysia is not as "fluid" as here.

That's rite. If ever wanna invest in m'sian property, it has to be in KL and onli in top, prime locations where there is an investor secondary mkt. Putting $$ into places like mersing, desaru, port dickson, jb, kuchai lama is the same as putting $$ down a toilet bowl.

there are not less than 2,OOO,OOOillegal immigrants in west bolehland, most of them fr indon.

im east bolehland, most of them fr philippine under abu sayang, been granted blue i/c cos they are muslim.

of course , NOT all are bad guys, but wit high % are.

with such corruption as happening fr polis to army to.....almost every where & every day affair, there is nothing u can do.

think carefully...

If a NS- trained sinkie guy becomes the security guard, he can single-handedly fight off 3 intruders. Our Sinkie NS-trained champions are very good at fighting. That is how they portray themselves all the time.

That's rite. If ever wanna invest in m'sian property, it has to be in KL and onli in top, prime locations where there is an investor secondary mkt. Putting $ into places like mersing, desaru, port dickson, jb, kuchai lama is the same as putting $ down a toilet bowl.

Just like how I treat your mouth like a toilet bowl hor post-4638-1343728490.gif