MP dropped rifle during NDP...

Xspace

wah liew...

u nothing better to do, spot mistake...

wait ganna 3 extras becos u post it till the army hav to do something to explain ... why spolit his life whereas thats nothing to do with u ...

relax broo...

i dun think will kenna extra for dropping la..sometimes this kind of thing unavoidable.

however i feel that having MPs with the singer in the centre a bit weird combo.

if im the singer, i will be afraid the rifle will be thrown on my face haha.

APC guys very poor things..last time i was in ZPC i always see them whole day play with rifles and do guard duties and nothing else.

and APC is the only group that has highest ippt passing rate unlike zpc and the rest haha.

Twincharged

hmmm ... didn't expect Koh Chieng Mun to be such a head-turner (for the MP) who dropped his rifle. [laugh]

poor chap probably did so many rehersals until shek already.

was in NDP mobile contingent once, started vehicle timing exercises in Tuas as early as March. whole affair can be a bit draining by the time reach August.

Finished... he is finished...

100% charged once return to camp...

I doubt he will be charged la.

Accidents do happen, can't avoid it.

I think at most he kena tekan or scolding like F from the upper hands.

Neutral Newbie

this is not like those 'logical' screw up..this is human error..and no human is perfect..even those olympians who trained for yrs can screwed up during the real competition..like those gymnasts. i think it's too harsh if ganna punishment for tat .. army not so sadist like before.

Turbocharged

he wont kena charge. i was one of those doing this precision drill during my ns days. no one will kena charge if drop rifle during the shows. it's unavoidable. if u guys think it's easy...then tink agn. like someone mentioned, they train every single day. after breakfast start...all the way to lunch...after lunch train agn...all the way to 5pm. very sian.

even when they do the guard of honour...someone faint or make mistake...the most will kena scolding. i almost fainted once during saf day parade. had to stand there for more then 1 hr. my rsm can see me swaying fm the sitting area. very obvious. but after the parade...instead of scolding me for moving...he asked whether i'm ok or not.

n if u see properly, its actually he;s partner who threw the rifle too high...so who to charge?it'll b unfair.

so bottomline is...these mps trained very very hard for this..so i don tink they deserve to b punished for dropping rifle.

Edited by Shorty

Neutral Newbie

Oh yah, I forgot now a days, it is not as harsh as in the 70s and 80s..

I doubt he will be charged la.

Accidents do happen, can't avoid it.

I think at most he kena tekan or scolding like F from the upper hands.

↡ Advertisement