Toyo TEO Plus

Gr80

Neutral Newbie

Heard good reviews on this tyres in terms of comfort, queitness and grip, comparable to PP2 and better than Aspec DB or GR80 or Michelin Energy.

Anyone using this tyre?

Care to share review of the tyre coz the review I've read are all from overseas. Better to hear from locals.

↡ Advertisement

The comment on PP2 are mostly noisy and bumpy, its not know for its quietness.

Actually the thread pattern of Toyo Teo Plus is very similiar to the new Michelin Primacy LC, except for some higher profile Teo Plus they don't have the continuous solid thread at centre of tyre.

I am now looking for new tyres for my mpv. Was looking at gy ls2000 and chance upon toyo teo plus. Was recommended this than ls2000 as it's closer to my current michelin mxv8. Hear teo plus from most aus people that it's an excellent tyre.

Hope for more local review too.

this doesn't seem like a popular tyre choice here...no reviews on it?

this tyre not cheap , pure comfort tyre. i personally never use b4, but my friend camry change from his old michlin to this tyre , size is 215.60.16 ( if i am not mistaken ) . i sit in his car a few week after he change , i can really feel the changes, very quiet ( compare to his old michlin really very noisy ) . but can last how long i dun know LOL .

japan stuff .

this tyre not cheap , pure comfort tyre. i personally never use b4, but my friend camry change from his old michlin to this tyre , size is 215.60.16 ( if i am not mistaken ) . i sit in his car a few week after he change , i can really feel the changes, very quiet ( compare to his old michlin really very noisy ) . but can last how long i dun know LOL .

japan stuff .

icic..thanks for ur input...im driving an ROPC..so i think i shldnt go for expensive tyres even though i kinda want comfort..now thinking abt yoko A.drive 75/pc (philipines made) from a shop that gives free rotation for lifetime of 4 tyres purchased vs Hankook k415 (s. korean made) no free rotation 80/pc.

given my car is ROPC, probably the free tyre rotation is nt so worth it since im gonna have to change tyres in abt 3 yrs?

icic..thanks for ur input...im driving an ROPC..so i think i shldnt go for expensive tyres even though i kinda want comfort..now thinking abt yoko A.drive 75/pc (philipines made) from a shop that gives free rotation for lifetime of 4 tyres purchased vs Hankook k415 (s. korean made) no free rotation 80/pc.

given my car is ROPC, probably the free tyre rotation is nt so worth it since im gonna have to change tyres in abt 3 yrs?

i personally feel yoko adrive, hankook415 not on the same level with toyo teo .

u might wanna compare it with yoko db 501, bridgestone GR90

i personally feel yoko adrive, hankook415 not on the same level with toyo teo .

u might wanna compare it with yoko db 501, bridgestone GR90

icic..my bad...did some research and realised that..hehe

teo plus is more expensive.

Toyo tyres in general are much softer. Not exactly sure about the new Toyo Teo. But you should check out the treadwear and possibly the load. On my car, I've used the Toyo high end tyres many years ago, it was very good but it wore out too fast. ie good for 30+k instead of Kumho 50k+ or Michelin @ 60k+

Toyo tyres in general are much softer. Not exactly sure about the new Toyo Teo. But you should check out the treadwear and possibly the load. On my car, I've used the Toyo high end tyres many years ago, it was very good but it wore out too fast. ie good for 30+k instead of Kumho 50k+ or Michelin @ 60k+

teo plus threadwear is 300 on my sidewall it says

so is it good or no good

Neutral Newbie

Toyo Teo Plus is definitely good ! I have been using it for 80k or 3 years, it is good in terms of comfort, queitness and grip. Good handling on wet and dry.

I just changed 4 pisces of Toyo Teo Plus tyre again after using 80k or 3 years, the tyre still can go until 100k if didnt change.

It's excellent tyre. Highly recommended !

Toyo Teo Plus is definitely good ! I have been using it for 80k or 3 years, it is good in terms of comfort, queitness and grip. Good handling on wet and dry.

I just changed 4 pisces of Toyo Teo Plus tyre again after using 80k or 3 years, the tyre still can go until 100k if didnt change.

It's excellent tyre. Highly recommended !

Whats the kerb weight of your vehicle? Or ... what car are you driving? I heard Toyo Teo is most lasting as compared to other Toyo tyres with a treadwear of 300.

I recently changed to XM1 that has a treadwear of 320.

teo plus threadwear is 300 on my sidewall it says

so is it good or no good

Forgot to add last time when I tried Toyo...I remembered it was the most expensive model but it wasn't Proxes or Teo. These are models that came in recent years.

Heard good reviews on this tyres in terms of comfort, queitness and grip, comparable to PP2 and better than Aspec DB or GR80 or Michelin Energy.

Anyone using this tyre?

Care to share review of the tyre coz the review I've read are all from overseas. Better to hear from locals.

Some data can be found on Tyrepac.com but not sure how they evaluate

Some oversea data more for winter tire

japan stuff .

Better road adhesion (braking and steering control) usually also more noisy. Quieter tire the reverse?

Usually those with better road adhesion for braking/steering control wears out faster