Hotel recommendations in bangkok

Headshok

Hi all,

I'm heading to Bangkok at the end of August.

The company who was suppose to settle my accommodation backed out last min so just need some recommendations.

I've stayed at Asia Hotel and i love the location, but i went to their site and its like $82sgd a nite!

is there anywhere else i can make a bookin for this hotel cheaper or anyone can recommend a hotel in the same location?

appreciate the help guys

Cheers!

Russ

↡ Advertisement

www.asiarooms.com

www.ratestogo.com

www.asiatravel.com

Anyway, I have stayed at a few hotels at different areas in BKK and my favourite is Citadines Soi 16. Not near the area you want though.

thanks man!

is the pinnacle hotel located near MBK?

cheers!

Hmm. Its in lumphini area. Not sure how far from MBK. Need to cab i guess. Last time i cabbed there, quite fast. There alot cabby.

But i know its near a very very new shopping centre, called life centre or something. But inside not much things yet. Still relatively new.

I went during march for the motor show.

Edited by Icyfreakass

Asia hotel is just plain horrible.

Try the Legacy Suites or Admiral Premier. Wonderful and classy, very very VERY reasonably priced too. I usually book mine through Agoda or their websites themselves for personal trips.

why not try centerpoint service apartments either at soi langsuan or wireless road....get those studio apartment, very good....

walking distance to erawan shrine, central world plaza, or even siam paragon

I stay in Baiyoke Suite Hotel.below your hotel is the flea market.so shopping no problem.Platinum Mall is just 5 mins walk.MBK is within walking distance.I topo with my gf to and fro MBK from hotel.Chatuchak is quite a distance,but only cost 100baht the most.can consider.

use this to check for Hotels in Bangkok and also their reviews

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok.html

as for rates, you can compare it with

www.asiarooms.com

www.ratestogo.com

www.asiatravel.com

to find the best offer.

I go there (with wife) annually to pray at the Erawan Shrine, so we find it is cheaper to stay at service appartments or boutique hotels as they are newer, not too crowded during BF and some got free broadband access [thumbsup].

This year in May, we stay here (it's a Business Boutique hotel and the staff can hold a conversation in English very well)

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok...mvit_hotel.html

walking distance to BTS, normal deluxe room got 32" LCD tv & DVD hi-fi (very useful to check if the chiong DVDs are working or not [laugh] ) also got free Broadband [thumbsup]

why not try centerpoint service apartments either at soi langsuan or wireless road....get those studio apartment, very good....

walking distance to erawan shrine, central world plaza, or even siam paragon

I agreed. Stayed there once and loved it. Situated at Pratunam and diagonally opposite Grand Diamond, it is very central and worth trying. Will definitely consider this place again for my next trip to BKK. [thumbsup]

hi guys

thanks for the help

just booked citin pratunam.

within my budget so just wanna chop chop book and forget.

thanks again for the help guys

cheers!

This is an old thread, can any kind bros recommend cheap and good hotel ie near shopping centre, mrt etc etc. For family hor, not swinging single thanks. :D

This is an old thread, can any kind bros recommend cheap and good hotel ie near shopping centre, mrt etc etc. For family hor, not swinging single thanks. :D

holiday inn express near MBK.

↡ Advertisement