New 2010 Hyundai Tucson

Alfist168

Hyundai Tucson will be replaced by IX35. The new vehicle will have a length of 4.40 meters, width of 1.85 and a height of 1.65 meters. Although most of the SUVs offer 7 seats, the new IX35 will only come in a 5 seats version. Under the hood the new SUV will feature a new generation of petrol engines, one of them developing 175 hp and generating impressive 149 g/km CO2 emissions.

Edited by Cleverland

This "new" Hyundai Tucson looks suspiciously to Infiniti's FX35 / FX50.

Go google this model and you will know what I mean.

No originality.

Agree as Hyundai vehicle design always copy almost the same as other brands, just like the Avante which looks so similar to the Altis. This new Tucson is very ugly. [thumbsdown]

Only the rear looks similar to the FX. But hope the front look better in real life.

I'm kinda worried about the new Sonata now. Will the new Sonata front-end look something like this (a disaster)? And will it become a clone of the LS460?

Hyundai is creating more and more good looking cars.

the new Sonata, the new Genesis and the new Tucson.

however, when Komoko brings in, there will be lacking of this and that.

just like the previous Civic, the preview of the car is so damn nice and when it reached to our shore, it ended up a very family car look.

that's Singapore for you..

Edited by Ladykillerz

Hyundai is creating more and more good looking cars.

the new Sonata, the new Genesis and the new Tucson.

however, when Komoko brings in, there will be lacking of this and that.

just like the previous Civic, the preview of the car is so damn nice and when it reached to our shore, it ended up a very family car look.

that's Singapore for you..

But is it this look that earned them the international acclaimed World Car Award for design (interior and exterior) along with BMW 3 series and Citroen when launched.

Regards,

This "new" Hyundai Tucson looks suspiciously to Infiniti's FX35 / FX50.

Go google this model and you will know what I mean.

No originality.

I totally agree. Clone spotted.

great! finally the koreans are bucking the trend of using small turbo charged engine for big cars!

I cant wait for the next Kia Sportage which will certainly look better than this and better equipped!

Only the rear looks similar to the FX. But hope the front look better in real life.

I'm kinda worried about the new Sonata now. Will the new Sonata front-end look something like this (a disaster)? And will it become a clone of the LS460?

That is the trend for Hyundai, always clone from other models and no originality.

Just like :

Avante = Previous Altis

Sonata = Previous Thai Accord

Latest Santa Fe = VW Touareg

Tuscani = Celica

That is the trend for Hyundai, always clone from other models and no originality.

Just like :

Avante = Previous Altis

Sonata = Previous Thai Accord

Latest Santa Fe = VW Touareg

Tuscani = Celica

Thing is, it sells. Improvements made on existing ideas are a good thing. You want originality, you pay a premium and most of the time, it is to satisfy the ego more than anything.

Hah. Don't meantion about the Tuscani - it was conceived way back in 2001. A dated car.

But the engine was reliable though. My dad's Sportage, having the same 2.0 DOHC engine, has not changed his timing belt at 110k km.

↡ Advertisement