Is there such a HDD recorder?

Hensony

Hi

My Samsung HDD recorder only allows me to transfer TV programmes stored on its hard disk to recordable/rewritable DVD. The USB port is only for input, not output.

Is there such a HDD recorder that allows me to transfer such recordings to a USB drive as well?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

ummm.. copyright issue or piracy control???..

I think is format issue. They dont know what format to output to the USB. Mine can output to DVD and Digital Video Camera only.

You can use NMT ( Networked Media Tank ) comes with recording feature. But it does not have DVD input/output.

Recorded format is AVI but max. size is 2 Gig for single file. It will create multiple files > 2 Gig size movies.

Hi

My Samsung HDD recorder only allows me to transfer TV programmes stored on its hard disk to recordable/rewritable DVD. The USB port is only for input, not output.

Is there such a HDD recorder that allows me to transfer such recordings to a USB drive as well?

Thanks

you might want to try those china brand HDD DVR.. not those branded DVD recorder which like what u mention, only allow DVD transfer

I have two Pioneer HDD recorder and both cannot output to USB.

Yah ... that's the stupid thing.

Anyway ..... those show your recorded on TV .... if i'm not wrong .... it would appear funny on computer screen. What I got was that the height of the video file is double the width of the video file, so everything looks stretched thin.

If what you want is record and watch show on computer ... and save them as video file, get a TV card.

Yah ... that's the stupid thing.

Anyway ..... those show your recorded on TV .... if i'm not wrong .... it would appear funny on computer screen. What I got was that the height of the video file is double the width of the video file, so everything looks stretched thin.

If what you want is record and watch show on computer ... and save them as video file, get a TV card.

For mine, nope. Watever I record and seen on computer is the same or better. Cos my main tv is 42" while computer screen is 14". :D

U can check wif Gad the video quality of the show I recorded for him in DVD.

If I'm on any road trip or long trip, I will burn the recorded shows into DVD and watch it in my car. Frens who took my car always tot why my tv reception in the car is so clear. Somemore got Discovery, NGC or F1!!! :D

If I'm on any road trip or long trip, I will burn the recorded shows into DVD and watch it in my car. Frens who took my car always tot why my tv reception in the car is so clear. Somemore got Discovery, NGC or F1!!! :D

erm.. watching F1 when driving.. will u start to emulate them in the driver seat? [laugh]

erm.. watching F1 when driving.. will u start to emulate them in the driver seat? [laugh]

I wont be watching if I am driving lah. Its meant for the passenger entertainment.

↡ Advertisement