Should all cars be built like honda edix?

Daniu85

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I think honda edix's 3 passenger front row is [thumbsup] and all cars should be built in the same way as it. what do u guys think?

No. It's ugly and low class

Neutral Newbie

Yes of course!! The edix is basically a mini 6-seater which, if your wifey and mum in law is not around, looks sporty enuff to fetch babes as well. More importantly the 2.0 version has all the hallmarks of the Honda i-VTECH DOHC engine. Power delivery is smooth and effortless. Also the body seems to be quite tough... read about G-CON construction.

I am the proud owner of one CNG Edix, which anyway is in hospital at the moment coz of accident. Despite what bad press it got from uninformed drivers out there, the Edix works superbly well with CNG. No regrets at all. For 1 yr plus, absolutely no problems with engine... Well, in any case, this is a Honda... and Honda makes good, reliable cars.

Turbocharged

the edix 3-3 arrangement is actually very innovative(although makes the front row feels abit like lorries)..but it means almost zero personal space for driver and front passenger..also, storage space will be reduced..

nevertheless, the edix is still a damn good looking car..

zero personal space for driver? i think putting the gearbox and handbrake between the driver and the front passenger is a waste of space for the normal cars. Besides, u have a choice not to sit 3 ppl in the front for honda edix too if u find it too cramp for the driver.

Turbocharged

zero personal space for driver? i think putting the gearbox and handbrake between the driver and the front passenger is a waste of space for the normal cars. Besides, u have a choice not to sit 3 ppl in the front for honda edix too if u find it too cramp for the driver.

well, as a driver..i like to have a space between me and my passengers that act like a buffer just in case my passengers accidentally touched my knobs and levers and what not...sort of like a personal space..with the edix desing, that space is gone..

if there is really a need for a people carrier, there's always the 7 seater MPV..

well, as a driver..i like to have a space between me and my passengers that act like a buffer just in case my passengers accidentally touched my knobs and levers and what not...sort of like a personal space..with the edix desing, that space is gone..

if there is really a need for a people carrier, there's always the 7 seater MPV..

haha u can put a barrier between u and the front passenger in the edix if u are afraid that the passenger will accidentally touch stuff..

they shld make the 7 seater MPV 8 seater by changing the front row lolx..

Neutral Newbie

Well bros.... how often do u have a car with 3 seats in front, unblocked leg space and unhindered by the gear box??

Sometimes when i drive alone, can even put left leg up the seat, or rest it on the middle leg space...

For hot blooded guys, your gf can sit in the middle, huggies and kisses.... can also lie down and stretch out over 2 seats beside u and lie on your lap ... then u know what la haha .... Now in Sg cars where got this kinda space? Only lorry la! But then which chiobu wanna sit lorry??

Turbocharged

that's y cars like edix give drivers a choice. u want ur passenger to b near u?...let her sit right beside u. u want ur passenger to b away from u....ask her to sit near the door. excellent design!

More importantly the 2.0 version has all the hallmarks of the Honda i-VTECH DOHC engine. Power delivery is smooth and effortless. Also the body seems to be quite tough... read about G-CON construction.

I didn't know Edix is using the D20 series engine. I thought it was the R20 instead.

Regards,

The driver's seat is smaller than normal. I don't like.

I think its designed for the back sides of petit Japanese ladies.

After all, this 6-seater is designed for ferrying children aka soccer mom's mini van.

the edix 3-3 arrangement is actually very innovative(although makes the front row feels abit like lorries)..but it means almost zero personal space for driver and front passenger..also, storage space will be reduced..

nevertheless, the edix is still a damn good looking car..

If Edix is a damn good looking car, than Civic is king of the king look liao.

To me, it is the look that deter me from thinking of getting that car in my list instead. Car that look squarish from the back like a van should consider as dull if not ugly instead. Think of olden day how car look like. They are all squarish/rectangular. If you compare the latest facelift of Jazz vs the previous generation, you will know what I mean. modern day car is moving towards the futurist look where their corner is more curvy.

↡ Advertisement