Hyundai Advante vs Kia Cerato Forte vs Honda Fit

Raymondkohms

If the 3 cars aspect is the same, so choose the one that is latest model. But not sure about the latest model reliability as the oldest model reliablity should has already been proven

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
Hyundai Advante vs Kia Cerato Forte vs Honda Fit

Used to be the best seller avante... but these days, everytime stop in front of traffic lights, look around, and will usually see AT LEAST one cerato forte. Bloody common these days....

If common is an eyesore than I think these 3 models are out of the list for the major people here, so are Honda Civics, Toyota vios and altis.... Common is a good thing unless you want to be special but pls think of the tag that comes along with being uncommon... Less mechnics might know how to repair the car if its a pi, spare parts issue.....

For the 3 models compared here, if your friend is a Honda badge whore, then go for fit.

guess there will never have any hundai or Kia badge whore if financially allowed...

guess there will never have any hundai or Kia badge whore if financially allowed...

if got hyundai genesis.......

otherwise, fully agree with u [:p]

seems like there is little argument on fc?

tot it is well documented that fc is based on how u drive, not wad u drive?

JC on topgear proved this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTOyiKLARk

i find it amusing and amazing that people like to cite JC from topgear.

JC is an entertainer and his words should be taken with a pinch of salt.

he did mention before that the ugliest car in human history is a BMW 3-series.

so are you going to agree with him on this?

that clip demonstrated the worst of prius... which is, using prius to RACE while the M3 happily drafted behind it.

try bringing these two cars in peak hours CBD, and witness the disparity yourself.

Edited by Friendstar

Minus the price tag, FiT will be good for city driving with start stop traffic. (fast accel decel and fuel economical)

For long distance driving, a bigger car will be more comfortable, FC also improve during cruise.

That is the reason why the latest Prius come with the 1.8L engine to improve the cruise performance (Long distance drive is more common in USA).

Prius 1.5L is still selling because it is more suitable for city driving.

i agree totally

argh pls don't buy the fit

if you drove past me and i threw excrement onto your fit, you wouldn't be able to tell where the excrement landed because the whole car looks like sh*t

its probably the most ugliest car you can ever find on singapore roads

argh pls don't buy the fit

if you drove past me and i threw excrement onto your fit, you wouldn't be able to tell where the excrement landed because the whole car looks like sh*t

its probably the most ugliest car you can ever find on singapore roads

ugly meh..?

I got 1 fren. She told me the fit looks cute. And I find the fit quite decent looking too =D

ya FORTE! buy fit 1.5 i rather spent on KOUP. i throw 1 stone 80% will hit fit. buy 1 more special 1. reliability? don tok c--k abt fit more reliable la. the price of fit, u add proton wira price and plus the repair fee when break down few times also not expensive than fit. else malaysian wont be driving for so many years. i got a fren driven his proton saga for damn 12 years with no major breakdown onli wear and tear. how much he save?

Edited by Silvermini

ugly meh..?

I got 1 fren. She told me the fit looks cute. And I find the fit quite decent looking too =D

i like the look of fit.

the interior especially.

so blardy spacious.

ugly meh..?

front still "lookable", rear looks like being smashed, crampled up.

↡ Advertisement