Carls Jr Big Splash

SupperTime

Every other day I use the drive thru at big splash to eat carl's jr.

There is a filipino lady who will answer the intercom.

She is very inept at speaking english and talks too fast. My order usually ends up wrong. I should have complained a long time ago but this really takes the cake.

Everytime I go, I order the same thing, a BBQ grilled chicken sandwich.

On this occasion, I had forgotten which specific sandwich it was.

I kept trying to explain the one I wanted and she kept saying you want the bacon and cheese ?

I said no, its the plan like one with just chicken and she said Okay.

Well, my order is here and im at home now, and both the grilled chicken sandwiches are bacon and cheese on tartar.

I'm a diabetic and I can't eat this, and given the many times i order the same thing they shouldve recognized.

Am not sure if any other people have used this drive thru, but all I can say is I'm not going there anymore.

↡ Advertisement

didn't u check what u getting when collecting and paying ??? [confused]

I did bro... the wrapping was with the BBQ chicken normal wrapper (orange).. didnt think to open it.. sianz...

thats a fault on my part, but still they shouldnt have gone ahead and done with the sandwich like that lah...

but anyway the lady was quite rude on average... she waved the back around on the way while heading to me.

I did bro... the wrapping was with the BBQ chicken normal wrapper (orange).. didnt think to open it.. sianz...

thats a fault on my part, but still they shouldnt have gone ahead and done with the sandwich like that lah...

but anyway the lady was quite rude on average... she waved the back around on the way while heading to me.

Sorry to hear your experience bro... give them a chance, the burgers are [thumbsup] though....

Bloody FTs. Spore's going to the dogs.

You can say that again.

Last night, I stopped by at 7-11 to buy bread and eggs. Got the loaf of bread and looked all over for eggs but cannot find. I asked the cashier "Do you have eggs here?"

The fella just shrugged and mumbled and shook his head. I asked : "Do you know what are eggs?" Another shake of the head and shrugged. He either does not know any English or is a deaf/mute

I just don't use that drive thru...I find the drive way too narrow and sharp + it often take longer than if I were to just go down and buy. Their drive thru system looks like an after tots....the order/collection area is a long distant away from the kitchen.

I just don't use that drive thru...I find the drive way too narrow and sharp + it often take longer than if I were to just go down and buy. Their drive thru system looks like an after tots....the order/collection area is a long distant away from the kitchen.

yep and i see it repainted every so often.... looks like alot of people hit the booth already

if they have a website just drop them an e-mail to feedback.

Thanks bro I just did that.

Unfortunately they do not have their own office, rather their parent. Have emailed them and hope for a response.

u didn't open is not your fault as long as the wrapper is what u want...the content is different...just hit them...we need some improvement... [thumbsup]

Haiz...so sad for a 1st world country. So tired of giving feedback...end up your feedback handled by another c0ck FT....

Yep exactly....

Once I was in a meeting and sitting next to me were two foreigners from India.

They were discussing the fastest way to get Singaporean citizenship and exploit our country.

Whole time they traded websites, phone numbers and lobang, made me feel very uneasy, even disgusted...

Dear TS,

We thank you for your valuable feedback and we have done a thorough investigation in regards to the complain you made. As we surveyed through 1000 drivethru order, there was only 2 cases of misordered cases. Compared to US and UK, which has 5 and 8 misorder per 1000 respectively, we consider our performance to be above the acceptable level or error. We wish to apologize for the inconvenience caused to the TS and thank him for the support given to us so far.

↡ Advertisement