HK to Zhu-Hai

Hungee

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

Need guidance for this frog in the well here ...

How to go from HK to Zhu-Hai ? I heard by ferry but where, how much etc ? Zhu Hai worth venturing (like SZ)?

Thanks in advance ...

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

yes u can go by ferry....I took ferry frm Shenzhen to Zhuhai...cant remember how much though...But definitely not exp lah....

Zhuhai u must visit their Seafood street....have a sumptous seafood feast at rock bottom price man.....can u imagine a lobster less than Sgd50?....

yes down there possible....other than that, they got lotsa saunas/spas there just like SZ....

[thumbsup]

yes u can go by ferry....I took ferry frm Shenzhen to Zhuhai...cant remember how much though...But definitely not exp lah....

Zhuhai u must visit their Seafood street....have a sumptous seafood feast at rock bottom price man.....can u imagine a lobster less than Sgd50?....

yes down there possible....other than that, they got lotsa saunas/spas there just like SZ....

[thumbsup]

most sauna and spa raided liao..... they are also not suppose to lock their doors anymore.....

Hi All,

Need guidance for this frog in the well here ...

How to go from HK to Zhu-Hai ? I heard by ferry but where, how much etc ? Zhu Hai worth venturing (like SZ)?

Thanks in advance ...

Cheers

what you intend to do in the first place? if you want shopping and makan you can try guangzhou. take the kowloon to gz train. quite cheap. you want ktv and massage can go chanping or changan but first-timer changping better to play.

how many days you going for and how many people? guys only or with your partner... all these play an important part.

Neutral Newbie

wow .. thanks for the tips .. but I am going with family. Only intend to go for "day trip" to shop & eat, then evening back to HK [flowerface]

one day trip is quite rush bro. taking ferry to Zhuhai from HK is consider cross border, very time consuming at the custom. must wait for ferry schedule, must buy ticket at least half hour early b4 gate closed. ferry travel at least 1 hour/trip. u left half day at zhuhai. better go SZ. or stay at ZH for a night. shopping no need to go GZ, but makan in GZ is cheap and [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup].

I was just there last week but I went striaght from HKIA to Zhuhai by ferry. You need to cater for ferry time ~45min-1hr, wait time etc. Did not stay in the city itself but went to a hotspring which is 1.5hrs drive away...

one day trip is quite rush bro. taking ferry to Zhuhai from HK is consider cross border, very time consuming at the custom. must wait for ferry schedule, must buy ticket at least half hour early b4 gate closed. ferry travel at least 1 hour/trip. u left half day at zhuhai. better go SZ. or stay at ZH for a night. shopping no need to go GZ, but makan in GZ is cheap and [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup].

I think SZ is better for shopping..ZH quite sleepy town but much neater. Air quality probably better too. SZ has more urban distractions. Also, if you're tired and do not want to attempt border crossings at night...try sleeping over in a spa..no need to spend money on hotels. I'm tlaking abt the family spas..not the dodgey ones...they got cubicles for sleeping over...quite safe...cheap!

I was just there last week but I went striaght from HKIA to Zhuhai by ferry. You need to cater for ferry time ~45min-1hr, wait time etc. Did not stay in the city itself but went to a hotspring which is 1.5hrs drive away...

nearest hotspring from ZH is 三乡, less than 40 mins. one of them is where 邓小平 visit b4.