Do OPC contribute to jams at 7pm?

Picanto

even at 7pm, some of the expressways are still quite packed with cars. saw some OPCs stuck in the jam around 7pm++.

Do you think they contribute to maybe 20% of the jam?

↡ Advertisement

what is the percentage population of OPC cars versus Normal plates? It's a needle in the deep ocean.

So, move it to 8 pm. Then, jam again and people see red plates again, then KPKB, blame OPC again. Then move to 9 pm, then............................................................................

.................................................................................

Edited by Kangadrool

Dont know some think that if there are more OPC around, less jam on the road. If the OPC choose to use coupon(or maybe not [laugh] ) and drive on the road during restricted hours, isnt it that jam will happen too? Government just ASSUME that if encourage more drivers to go for OPC, there will be less car on the road and therefore less jam.

COE quota is the way to go.

OPC policy just encourage some who cannot afford car to own car and maybe cheat abit sometimes [:p]

how come got so many threads on OPCs...? :huh:

Because there are so many Black-Platers that hate opc lor. Bo liao debate lah.

At the end of the day will talk about OPC cheats only. Their lives revolve on this issue only.

Huh? 20%? U got to be kidding.

One OPC can contribute 100% of the jam. That's how power it is.

no lah....where got 100%?

my estimate is that for every 10 cars in the jam, 2 will be OPC.thats how the 20% came about.

even at 7pm, some of the expressways are still quite packed with cars. saw some OPCs stuck in the jam around 7pm++.

Do you think they contribute to maybe 20% of the jam?

No not OPC, its everyone of us, u and me inclusive that contribute to the jam

Why not we set a thread to vote if buses contribute to jams anot?

Bus use bus lanes and because of that, roads become narrower and cars have to squeeze at the remaining lanes. Therefore this contributed to jams.

Then we can KPKB on buses as well. Isn't that great!

Why not we set a thread to vote if buses contribute to jams anot?

Bus use bus lanes and because of that, roads become narrower and cars have to squeeze at the remaining lanes. Therefore this contributed to jams.

Then we can KPKB on buses as well. Isn't that great!

do you know who these buses belong to? its the old man Lee's property.

dun play play.

no lah....where got 100%?

my estimate is that for every 10 cars in the jam, 2 will be OPC.thats how the 20% came about.

omg, i honestly didn't know that so many OPCs driving during peak hours. 2 out of 10 is OPC? That's alot.

do you know who these buses belong to? its the old man Lee's property.

dun play play.

Because cannot play play with buses then come find other property to condemn? And suay suay OPC become victim.

Aniway bus lanes also changed the infrastructure and flow of the roads. In reality they have contributed to jams.

No point always push the blame on OPCs.

This is an ENDLESS topic.

It is strange why no one mentions that the population of taxis are another reason since they take up the bulk of the roads.

Neutral Newbie

Because there are so many Black-Platers that hate opc lor. Bo liao debate lah.

At the end of the day will talk about OPC cheats only. Their lives revolve on this issue only.

they see red plate owner no up mah....they also assume red platers as cheaters mah.....

Neutral Newbie

seriously i tink sgnick is a petty little man. just becox by paying 17k more he tink he owns the road.

he is obsesse in discrimnating OPCS.

If i am not wrg he is also a racist.

how would he feel if a Lambo driver comes along and say please move out of the way cause you are causing the jam cause ur too slow.