Proton Persona 1.6M

Kangadrool

(edited)

another fans of manual.

why not wait for exora manual, bigger car some more.

will it ever come even if Proton manufactures it? LOL. Now most ADs don't even want to bring in bread and butter sedan/HB 1.6 manual. [sweatdrop]

I find the rear seat quite cramp, as bad as GEN 2 although reviews seem to suggest spacious rear legroom.

Edited by Kangadrool

Neutral Newbie

i've a proton gen2 and shockingly ma window is not auto power but it's manual and it's so damn tiring to roll it up and down. anybody here knows any shop that install auto power window.

another thing is that ma seats are suede and i would like to change it to leather seats at very reasonable price.

basically, ma gen2 is d first version tat came out...manual window,suede seats,manual side mirror.

• Praise 1

i've a proton gen2 and shockingly ma window is not auto power but it's manual and it's so damn tiring to roll it up and down. anybody here knows any shop that install auto power window.

another thing is that ma seats are suede and i would like to change it to leather seats at very reasonable price.

basically, ma gen2 is d first version tat came out...manual window,suede seats,manual side mirror.

Eh yours Saga or Gen2,IIRC gen2 all power window mah,Only Savvy and Saga still using rear manual window.BTW you can opt to go JB to install the motor for the power window depending on your budget..Or probably yours is the 2005 Gen2 1.3?

Edited by Mustang
  • Praise 1

wonder why must u type ma since u typed all the words in full and correct, why not key in the correct "ma" since "my" also 2 letters word?... just curious... [confused]

• Praise 2

mine is 1.3...knows any shop tat do power window?? or leather seats....afordable price

For leather i suggest you go classicautoleather,Can negotiate there.My friend Savvy fit PVC for only 400 plus installation.For motorised PW best if you go JB. [thumbsup]

Hi, anyone here noes something abt e new enhance engine? Those dat comes wif e AIFM or CPS? [drivingcar]

So far IAFM is a notch over the previous 1st version Campro that is notorious for its torque dip around 2-2.25k rpm hence you see why many 2004-2007 Gen-2/2006-2007 Satria Neo got poor pick up.IAFM is still the one with 110hp@6000rpm/148nm@4000rpm except is enhanced by Integrated Air Fuel Module where the system give good air and fuel mixture to eliminate at least 80% of torque dip suffer in old campro.It also got smooth acceleration compared to the old one but still lose on CPS in performance.Current car with IAFM are 2008/09 facelift Gen-2(No sword handle handbrake),2008/09 Persona and 2008 Saga BLM

I got my Persona last Dec08.

Don't think it comes wif e IAFM. But if these facts r true, I don't mind getting it or e CPS.

Having difficulties here to get lobang for e stand alone IAFM module. If have also, dunno wats e price will be like for installation & also e engine tuning part. If CPS also got stand alone module den also good la.

So... if des anyone here noes wer to get these info from, pls feedback me thank you. [thumbsup]

By e way, thanks replying bro.

I got my Persona last Dec08.

Don't think it comes wif e IAFM. But if these facts r true, I don't mind getting it or e CPS.

Having difficulties here to get lobang for e stand alone IAFM module. If have also, dunno wats e price will be like for installation & also e engine tuning part. If CPS also got stand alone module den also good la.

So... if des anyone here noes wer to get these info from, pls feedback me thank you. [thumbsup]

By e way, thanks replying bro.

What is the Maunfacturing date for your Persona?If its 08 onwards then it come with the IAFM unit.

If you are tall, this car is too low slung for comfort and your left feet will get caught easily when releasing clutch pedal. Otherwise, handling should be superior than most Jepun cars in this category.

Edited by Kangadrool

don noe if its jus mi......feels tat proton driving position is designed in a way tat steering wheel is v close to e thigh even at e highest setting :blink: . not v right for mi [grin]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1