Proton Persona 1.6M

Kangadrool

Persona backside is too high, that's why.

Right wing mirror needs some getting use to it.

i had to adjust the mirror down everytime i park.. i think i can only managed to see the side i turn in from, the other side is a complete blind spot.

↡ Advertisement

been driving my opc persona for 3 weeks. maybe 100km at most.. filled up a good 20l of caltex 95. how come all sucked dry liao? i thought leaking, but checked under car, no oil stains.. any idea why my car is so thirsty?

been driving my opc persona for 3 weeks. maybe 100km at most.. filled up a good 20l of caltex 95. how come all sucked dry liao? i thought leaking, but checked under car, no oil stains.. any idea why my car is so thirsty?

because its made in malaysia

Neutral Newbie

anyway i have fix led strips on my car! it looks damn cool... learn some too.. wish to try on other proton too! anyone wanna let me try installing at cheap price? hehes...

led colour availiable also do contact me at 91172115 for more detail! must indicate you are proton owner and give u special price!

Don't think there many of this car around in Singapore right?

If that's the case, any problems doing servicing or repair in Singapore. Understand many would recommend Malaysia, however if one cannot make it over there, it's good to have an alternative workshop in Singapore?

Saw the look of the car at sgcarmart. Look very decent. Don't really resemble a Malaysia make model

anyway i have fix led strips on my car! it looks damn cool... learn some too.. wish to try on other proton too! anyone wanna let me try installing at cheap price? hehes...

led colour availiable also do contact me at 91172115 for more detail! must indicate you are proton owner and give u special price!

Its illegal......

ask a dumb question.. today i accidentally triggered the persona car key's panic button. didnt know how to cancel it and frantically wild pressed the 2 buttons. So how do I cancel the alarm?

(edited)

should not be a problem. i went up with a manual one. saw a lot of kanchils & kelisas as well over there ... :D

manual is better in control of the climb...for auto..I'm not sure how it measure up......never did drive such small car up there before...

Edited by LoverofCar

manual is better in control of the climb...for auto..I'm not sure how it measure up......never did drive such small car up there before...

If I 79kg with my wife plus 3 kids and a maid can go genting with a 1.3 1055kg auto why not a 1.6 saloon?

(edited)

You just need to put in the right gear with at least 3,000-4,000 rpm when climbing. Engine won't spoil one. On the contrary, climbing using low rpm will kill the engine fast.

Edited by Kangadrool

You just need to put in the right gear with at least 3,000-4,000 rpm when climbing. Engine won't spoil one. On the contrary, climbing using low rpm will kill the engine fast.

Is going to be a rental car...I don't care whether the engine internal injury or not....just want a smooth ride up...

Supercharged

if D cannot climb, down shift to 3. if 3 still bo lat, down shift to 2.

if 2 still bo lat, go to L.

all the while keep the right foot steady. you may feel a jerk when the car downshifts to power up!

I'm currently driving Persona 1.6M... So far, the engine is powerful enough to go most places... Won't struggle up Genting for sure... Just keep RPM above 2700.... sure ok one... Cheers!

↡ Advertisement