Class 2B Riding Lessons & All Abt Motorcycles

Keen

Yesterday saw a motorcyclist entering PIE from Jalan Eunos without helmet. Looks Indian.

Maybe FT riding Mubai style. Incredible India [sunny]

This morning saw a motorcyclist inching forward for a right turn when it's red arrow. Stopped for the vehicles going straight but proceeded to complete the right turn once the traffic cleared up, with red arrow still on. Green arrow only came up about 10 seconds later.

Baffled.

Tbh, i have seen cars doing this & it aint rare..

↡ Advertisement

Reg what u mentioned earlier, come to think of it, GSR, FAzers, have sports bike roots. Maybe thats why less issues. S4 vtec models on the other hand started as pure road bikes. Hence, may not have those accomodations u mentioned in place.

Yamaha price list

attachicon.gif20140824_183746.jpg

Apologies....

@babyblade can help to rotate?

Wah....u seriously going for it liao? Whats on ur radar? [sly]

PS : MT07 price dont look competitive.......also heard that for R1, there is a new model in the pipeline for 2015. No more underseat........exos, rumoured to aim for the magical number.... 200ps/196hp @ the crank.

Edited by Baal

Wah....u seriously going for it liao? Whats on ur radar? [sly]

PS : MT07 price dont look competitive.......also heard that for R1, there is a new model in the pipeline for 2015. No more underseat........exos, rumoured to aim for the magical number.... 200ps/196hp @ the crank.

At the moment, probably a 2nd hand FZ16 after I get my 2B

Then will decide whether to go for 2A

Dun like sports bike

Btw the key difference between FZ16 and FZ16 ST is just the extra "accessories" rite... does it really make a difference with or without the windshield on Singapore roads?

• Praise 2

Just signed up for class 2 over the weekend, wish me luck , years since i last rode . The final straw in the hat that prompted me to take Class 2?

Honda wave with COE : 9.5k

CB400X: 17.5k

DRZ K5 renewed 10 year COE : 9.5k

Yamaha R6 2008: 10k

• Praise 2

At the moment, probably a 2nd hand FZ16 after I get my 2B

Then will decide whether to go for 2A

Dun like sports bike

Btw the key difference between FZ16 and FZ16 ST is just the extra "accessories" rite... does it really make a difference with or without the windshield on Singapore roads?

The diff is the upper hair fairing/windshield.

To me, yes. It makes a diff in the terms of windblast to yr chest/neck area/head depending on ur height. Also makes a diff on how wet ur shirt is should u decided to ride in a drizzle.

Just signed up for class 2 over the weekend, wish me luck , years since i last rode . The final straw in the hat that prompted me to take Class 2?

Honda wave with COE : 9.5k

CB400X: 17.5k

DRZ K5 renewed 10 year COE : 9.5k

Yamaha R6 2008: 10k

Good choice.

PS : Not forgetting......400x cost 17.5 Vs NC750x sama sama

CB400 20k Vs Fazer 800 23k (double power & torque & just consume ~20% more petrol).

Edited by Baal
  • Praise 2

its for status

Not really lar ... Now a days 大牛s are more affordable compared to many years ago ...

Are those Spec 3 CB400 still available brand new? ...

• Praise 1

Not really lar ... Now a days 大牛s are more affordable compared to many years ago ...

Are those Spec 3 CB400 still available brand new? ...

Revo abs going close to 20k

Wah Lan Ehh ... $20K ... That's a bit steep ... Siao Liao ... Where is a good Plc these days to go see bikes?

Stay away from Bukit Merah.

You can go down to Mah Motor, Unique Motorsports (upper serangoon) or HLCycle at Autobay.