Class 2B Riding Lessons & All Abt Motorcycles

Keen

Wah Lan Ehh ... $20K ... That's a bit steep ... Siao Liao ... Where is a good Plc these days to go see bikes?

During 2009, the big 4 got together & declare that models designated as 2010 model will have price increase of 40% accross the board.

any one recently took class 2 at CDC?

colleague now taking 2A, based on website & his acount, they using XJ6. Weight only slightly heavier than S4. Defn lighter than SSDC Nighthawk 750.

very old . Mid 30s

Theres always a market for born again riders. :)

Never found 1000cc good for Spore Rds ... A bit over kill ...

Thats an understatement for pure SG use.

Not really lar ... Now a days 大牛s are more affordable compared to many years ago ...

Are those Spec 3 CB400 still available brand new? ...

Spec 3 ended 2008 unfortunately...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

The area I live at is a bit congested ... I just need a bike to do the occasional short supermarket trips & "TaBao" food around the area ... No need to worry abt traffic jam & parking ...

I was actually thinking abt the Vespa GTS300 ... But the Price is also Damn High ... Looks like 2nd Hand is the only Option left for me ...

Stay away from Bukit Merah.

You can go down to Mah Motor, Unique Motorsports (upper serangoon) or HLCycle at Autobay.

I used to go to Race Werks for my Speed Triple & 796 Super Moto ... No bad leh ...

More than 20 years ago I bought a SDR from Bukit Merah (Unity Motors) ... But they don't exist anymore ...

Currently, the new shops there I'm not too familiar ...

Spec 3 ended 2008 unfortunately...

This Bike thou common ... But its really a damn good bike lar ... I like it very much ... I'm also looking for this ...

HONDA-PS250-nice.jpg

• Praise 1

was tossing and turning over if i should get a class 2 supersports or stay with a 2A supermoto.....

Love the simplicity of DIY for the DRZ , but the power of the R6 is alluring...

For tabao food I find a scooter is good, something like the post man Cygnus, it is small n can hook food n floorboard can put stuff. Or honda cub 70 style kind. Small n narrow and light . Can just ride up low kerb, over small drains and park with the bicycle or hide here n there.

• Praise 2

For tabao food I find a scooter is good, something like the post man Cygnus, it is small n can hook food n floorboard can put stuff. Or honda cub 70 style kind. Small n narrow and light . Can just ride up low kerb, over small drains and park with the bicycle or hide here n there.

Yah, I was also tinkg of a Vespa 150. Can be another form of short ride to market kind [sunny]

The area I live at is a bit congested ... I just need a bike to do the occasional short supermarket trips & "TaBao" food around the area ... No need to worry abt traffic jam & parking ...

I was actually thinking abt the Vespa GTS300 ... But the Price is also Damn High ... Looks like 2nd Hand is the only Option left for me ...

I used to go to Race Werks for my Speed Triple & 796 Super Moto ... No bad leh ...

More than 20 years ago I bought a SDR from Bukit Merah (Unity Motors) ... But they don't exist anymore ...

This Bike thou common ... But its really a damn good bike lar ... I like it very much ... I'm also looking for this ...

After all the high powered stuff, u have decided to relak abit & scoot about ?

Just signed up for class 2 over the weekend, wish me luck , years since i last rode . The final straw in the hat that prompted me to take Class 2?

Honda wave with COE : 9.5k

CB400X: 17.5k

DRZ K5 renewed 10 year COE : 9.5k

Yamaha R6 2008: 10k

Good for u Mate,,,, [thumbsup] I have been wanting to go for my class 2 also, but .......................... kana kana big time fm Wifey [dizzy]

Its like trying n trying since 20 yrs liao......... hahaha

All the best to u [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

was tossing and turning over if i should get a class 2 supersports or stay with a 2A supermoto.....

I always like a Super Moto ... Very Versatile ... Dirty Dirty also look good ... [laugh]

get 2nd hand Vespa PX200 4-speed manual. Classic.

HONDA-PS250-nice.jpg

• Praise 1

Cub always kena stolen parts, like .... Mirror lar ... Signal lar ... You know what I mean ... [laugh]

get 2nd hand Vespa PX200 4-speed manual. Classic.

Have you seen the prices of those ... :blink:

Yup. Never loose $$$ one, can make $$$ even after riding many years. [laugh]

Cub always kena stolen parts, like .... Mirror lar ... Signal lar ... You know what I mean ... [laugh]

Have you seen the prices of those ... :blink:

Edited by Kangadrool

Turbocharged

I always like a Super Moto ... Very Versatile ... Dirty Dirty also look good ... [laugh]

Your underwear dirty dirty also look good. Jasmine say one :ph34r:

• Praise 2

R6's power is all tucked high up in the rpm range, cant utilize in SG beyond 1st / 2nd gear. Also relative to S4 (even Revo), heard its really hot inspite of non underseat exos.

Heard that DRZ4 SM is good. Esp if zhng & change to flat slide carb.....the torque results in unintened willies in G1,2 & sometimes 3.

Reg S4....looking at the timeline, pre vtec, 1992-1998. vtec 1-3 ...1999-2007.... suggest that Revo could be 2008 - 2014/2015. Hopefully as & when the next model for S4 is unveiled, it would be w/o the niggles of Revo.

Further, the new 400 series produces 45hp with 2 cylinders....S4 with 4 cylinders ....52hp :(

My wish list for the next gen of S4 :

- 60hp @ 12k

- 4kg @ 10k

- 20km per Litre (acheivable w ease !! )

- More ground clearance plzzz

- More reliable electronics (especialy the efi)

Scoot is better for me now cos I only ride around the neighborhood ... But my hands are very itchy for an Enduro like a GS ... My Heart is saying YES!!! ... But my Mind is saying NO!!! ...

Think I can put groceries & food in the Side & Top Boxes ... [laugh]

Oh oh, Vespa GTS300 is power man,,,,,,,,,,, no more new one liao, only option is used ones. NICE [thumbsup]

Used to ride something a bit of power back in those day (1991), still miss my bike .... hahah [:)]

1988_GSXR400_blk_500.jpg

GSX-R400 1988

Overall Length: 1,995 mm (78.5 in)

Overall Width: 695 mm (27.4 in)

Overall Height: 1,110 mm (43.7 in)

Wheelbase: 1,375 mm (54.1 in)

Dry Weight: 160 kg (352 lbs)

Engine type: Water-cooled 398 cc inline-4, DOHC, 16 valves. 59 hp/ 12,000 rpm, 3,9 kg-m/ 10,500 rpm.