Class 2B Riding Lessons & All Abt Motorcycles

Keen

No I'm not.

Then what r u riding now? [thumbsup]

fatal accidents perhaps?

Pretty girls riding big bikes wearing hot pants can distract other motorists. Yes. can cause fatal accident one [pirate]

Then what r u riding now? [thumbsup]

Pretty girls riding big bikes wearing hot pants can distract other motorists. Yes. can cause fatal accident one [pirate]

reminded me of the time when i encountered a Hayabusa with a plus sized pillion wearing a sundress sort of thing ... It was tucked under her bum properly , so it ended up flapping all over the place while the bike moved . The cars behind had a free " show"

reminded me of the time when i encountered a Hayabusa with a plus sized pillion wearing a sundress sort of thing ... It was tucked under her bum properly , so it ended up flapping all over the place while the bike moved . The cars behind had a free " show"

hahaha, must be super hilarious ............ [laugh] n she cant do much cause if do more, more will fly fly fly.......... [;)]

BMX.

U sure BMX [idea] ? I happen to see a lady rider on a pink bike somewhere out from Kaki Bt Rd 4 there a month back............. not u? :mellow:

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

hahaha, must be super hilarious ............ [laugh] n she cant do much cause if do more, more will fly fly fly.......... [;)]

U sure BMX [idea] ? I happen to see a lady rider on a pink bike somewhere out from Kaki Bt Rd 4 there a month back............. not u? :mellow:

Lol..... What bike?

Lol..... What bike?

tot I saw a Honda 400 CBR, looks like 1990 model kind........... hmmmmm, also got hello kitty design on bike leh...... [cool]

honda-cbr-400-12.jpg

not this colour lar

N actually this model was also one of the popular 400cc bike back then 1990++

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

tot I saw a Honda 400 CBR, looks like 1990 model kind........... hmmmmm, also got hello kitty design on bike leh...... [cool]

honda-cbr-400-12.jpg

not this colour lar

N actually this model was also one of the popular 400cc bike back then 1990++

My cbr400 not pink color. Haha.

My cbr400 not pink color. Haha.

Hmmm, u sure u don't hv a twin sister. She sure looks sporty riding her bike [thumbsup]

But u still owning this 1990 model 400CBR? good bike to keep [thumbsup] , except for the high COE [sweatdrop]

Internal Moderator

Hmmm, u sure u don't hv a twin sister. She sure looks sporty riding her bike [thumbsup]

But u still owning this 1990 model 400CBR? good bike to keep [thumbsup] , except for the high COE [sweatdrop]

I just bought it 3 months ago. FP plate. 1997. Cannot keep for long already cos no more parts. After COE up I think just nice scrap it.

I just bought it 3 months ago. FP plate. 1997. Cannot keep for long already cos no more parts. After COE up I think just nice scrap it.

Hmmmm, abt right. my last bike in 1991 tat time was FJ----, a Suzuki GSX400R K model.

Bike only can keep 20 years right?

Edited by FourZero

Internal Moderator

Hmmmm, abt right. my last bike in 1991 tat time was FJ----, a Suzuki GSX400R K model.

Bike only can keep 20 years right?

No limit to how many times you can renew as long as the coe is renewed for 10 years.

No limit to how many times you can renew as long as the coe is renewed for 10 years.

Oic, wat a pity.

Tats wat I tot why no one keeping the Suzuki GSX400R M SP model. Tat was one of the best model I know so far. Not forgettg the K SP model as well 😊

• Praise 2

Class 2A is a dead class... not much new models . i still see the old bike i sold still on the roads which was sold eons ago

• Praise 3

Class 2A is a dead class... not much new models . i still see the old bike i sold still on the roads which was sold eons ago

Couldnt agree more.

Its really so irrelavant, relative to the bike models avail these days.

Where bikes are concerned, 2A is maxi scooter or Honda Kup Series....

And thanks thanks to this archaic system, so many bike models are excluded in Sg.

And Singaporeans generally dont have the physique of a Japanese....

The typical Japenis now are not small in size nor are they short. In fact, it's ang moh from certain region are.

Couldnt agree more.

Its really so irrelavant, relative to the bike models avail these days.

Where bikes are concerned, 2A is maxi scooter or Honda Kup Series....

And thanks thanks to this archaic system, so many bike models are excluded in Sg.

And Singaporeans generally dont have the physique of a Japanese....

• Praise 1

The typical Japenis now are not small in size nor are they short. In fact, it's ang moh from certain region are.

It has been long since I last visited Jap as a kid.

But looking at the males in my previous & current office.....they appear generally slimmer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2