Mi Xue and Fann Wong

Picanto

as we all know, both actresses are past their prime. but Mi Xue still looks so stunning despite her age. She is already 54 this year.

as for fann, she still looks good although she is close to 40.

is fann wong the next "HK" Mi Xue?

↡ Advertisement

any1 knows if mi xue has gone under the knife b4? impossible for her to look like dat at this age leh..

maybe...but most celebrities like her will say NO.

I ran into a middle-aged actress at a dermatologist's clinic before. As expected her complexion is great. I was standing at the counter looking at brochures while she was paying and i happened to see her bill. It was a 4-digit sum so she must have done some extreme procedures like botox or laser la.

And my ex-gf's friend who is a nurse at another dermatologist told us a particular big name actress is their client. Told us that she always go for botox. Haha. Don't ask me who.

For normal folks, I've observed that people don't age linearly. It's like you maintain the same outlook for years, then suddenly age rapidly over the next few months, then become stable again for the next few years.

This accounts for the two most common observations:

- that people look the same despite not seeing them for a few years

- people change so much in just six months time

as we all know, both actresses are past their prime. but Mi Xue still looks so stunning despite her age. She is already 54 this year.

if u have seen fann wong show in the past ( when she initially join TCS) u will find that she looks more chio now. Her face looks like "a piece of bread soak in the water" in the past. Think she had did someting to it...

Aiya, you all so sua ku. Nowadays it's very common for anyone to go to a dermatologist (aka skin doctor). The CO2 laser facial treatment is very popular, the holes, flaws & acne on the face will be gone with a few treaments, revealing a smooth and flawless skin. I know cos my wife go for it. It cost approx. 600+ for each session.

I see a lot of ladies especially those who are going to get married going for the treatment. Some guys do it also. I think it's a worthwhile "investment" cos you will look good after the treatment.

Does not matter if either Lady had any treatment/surgery procedures done. Most impt thing is they look good and you can hradly tell. ENJOY lah..they spent all that $$$ ...we might as well enjoy it!

Edited by Lex250

OT: I think Ann Kok and Yvonne Lim also look better now than before when they were younger. Has a certain 'stable' quality about them now.

Fann Wong where got fight ? Gimme a choice I would take Mi Xue anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Local artistes somehow lack a certain classiness. Actresses like Mi Xue can play period or modern drama with beauty and flaire.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

All gimick.

Must be the slimming centre ask her to be their spokewoman

Erm... already said it's Marie France Bodyline

Edited by Vid

Mi xue should be into her 60s or at least very late 50s now.

Fann is 44 at least.

↡ Advertisement