What if your GF hits your groin with her shoe?

Mustank

the ger sld be slapped. she does not respect a person family jewel. just hit like that.

maybe that guy scare of losing this rich woman money (coz she drives lexus), maybe her toyboy?

the guy sld kick her groin one day and see if she cries for help.

Edited by Babyt

Oei....i thot was you and lamlam in the making.... [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

suddenly now so open liao.....last time always hide at CV or GM... [lipsrsealed]

Ah Lam wouldn't have a chance to do this to me ... cos everytime after i makan outside, i always clean my mouth & tongue cleanly [lipsrsealed]

Showed my oc those clips...she said must be he did something wrong to deserve such treatment and judging from the groin attack he must have erred in using his little head instead of his larger head. However, OC also said she don;t respect the man for allowing himself to be attacked..and cannot possibly love anyone she don;t respect. So ah....this guy kena whack for ntg lah....she's gonna leave him anyway..why take the abuse? Haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i would punch her tits loh. Let her feel how painful it is

aiyah, the equivalent is pinch the Ni-Ni [gossip]

Neutral Newbie

Wah lan eh ... what did the guy do to deserve such treatment? And to think he just stood there while she continually hit him in the balls and on his face and then back to his balls ... :o

women is a weird creature.... she could be gentle like a little lamb when she fall in love with u... willing to do everything to please his man... but if she found out that her love ones betray her... many terrible things could happen... lesson of the day. Want to to funny, better play smart, get caught? deny all the way, even get caught red handed on the bed, DO NOT ADMIT! just find some exceuse (eg- she is doing massage for u)... there is still hope if you deny, if u admit, dont expect any chance...

got experience ha?

Turbocharged

aiyah, the equivalent is pinch the Ni-Ni [gossip]

her ni ni prob protected by a bra with such a thick padding it ups her cup size by 1. [sweatdrop]

think the man may have done bad with his di di that is why the didi bearing the brunt of the beating...hahaha

Supercharged

Think very soon those Chinese newspaper reporters would have trace down this couple and ask for interview.

Just wait for the story.

↡ Advertisement