What if your GF hits your groin with her shoe?

Mustank

Well...come to think of it, that guy could have done something really bad that antagonized that woman, e.g. he fooled (or slept) around with her sister behind her back etc. We read many such stories in Her World magazine.

Something bad might have triggered her actions...It is just not normal.

ya and the only reason i can think of to why the guy just stand there is because..

he's really sorry?

maybe he did something really wrong and he doesnt wanna lose his gf/wife so let her whack her whack there anywhere.

maybe she will cool down after whacking his balls x2 the normal size.

but then again, i'm not that psychotic ball squeezer so am just guessing haha.

↡ Advertisement

Hmm... what i can think of for why the girl behave in such a way may be because:

1) When talking to the guy outside their car, a pretty sexy girl had walk pass their car and gave a seducive look and a wink to the guy plus a sweet smile. The guy smile back and his KKJ had reacted, and for more details of what happen next please view the video clips.

2) The guy go makan outside and had kanna STD or worst AIDS then pass it to this girl, that lead to this hammering.

3) This girl is going for an oversea trip, due to some bad incidents she had experienced, so before she left she gotta do something 1st...

Edited by Teh6

Hmm... what i can think of for why the girl behave in such a way may be because:

1) When talking to the guy outside their car, a pretty sexy girl had walk pass their car and gave a seducive look and a wink to the guy plus a sweet smile. The guy smile back and his KKJ had reacted, and for more details of what happen next please view the video clips.

2) The guy go makan outside and had kanna STD or worst AIDS then pass it to this girl, that lead to this hammering.

3) This girl is going for an oversea trip, due to some bad incidents she had experienced, so before she left she gotta do something 1st...

i have a feeling this is the case of option 2 ...

no girl will forgive a guy for giving her the dreaded STDs ....

Well...come to think of it, that guy could have done something really bad that antagonized that woman, e.g. he fooled (or slept) around with her sister behind her back etc. We read many such stories in Her World magazine.

Something bad might have triggered her actions...It is just not normal.

No men deserved to be treated like that regardless of what wrongs he had done.

If I were him I would had taken legal actions against the women, there being an abandance of evidence of her misdeeds.

it was said that the guy is a successful man who is director of a property firm...strange.. [confused]

Saw from Asiaone website this morning too ... :wacko::wacko:

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement