What if your GF hits your groin with her shoe?

Mustank

Turbocharged

Saw from Asiaone website this morning too ... :wacko::wacko:

pee sai also director of property firm wat... he also always lut by lam lam [lipsrsealed][sweatdrop]

The acquaintance also revealed that the man is a divorcee with one daughter, who has been with his "abusive girlfriend" for two years.

According to the acquaintance there is a 20-year age-gap between the man and his girlfriend.

Taken from article itself. For 2years, how could he ever take it man?

The acquaintance also revealed that the man is a divorcee with one daughter, who has been with his "abusive girlfriend" for two years.

According to the acquaintance there is a 20-year age-gap between the man and his girlfriend.

Taken from article itself. For 2years, how could he ever take it man?

yeah, should've dumped her long ago.

yeah, should've dumped her long ago.

I think day2 should already dumped her. not 2years later loh. [shakehead]

Do you guys think he will lose his job/or resigned after identity being revealed?

I think day2 should already dumped her. not 2years later loh. [shakehead]

Do you guys think he will lose his job/or resigned after identity being revealed?

Nope. Maybe his sales will skyrocket due to this infamous incident.

it was said that the guy is a successful man who is director of a property firm...strange.. [confused]

Director. Hmm.... A high-flier.

As the saying goes: Behind every successful lion, there is a ferocious tigress.

Edited by Albeniz

How about let's put it this way,if you are among the 100 property agents at his firm,will you still want to manage by him?I think I'll be the first to resign,how to work with such boss [crazy] ?!?!No pride at all!let friends and relatives know also pai sei ah.

How about let's put it this way,if you are among the 100 property agents at his firm,will you still want to manage by him?I think I'll be the first to resign,how to work with such boss [crazy] ?!?!No pride at all!let friends and relatives know also pai sei ah.

If you are his staff...why would you care how he handle his private life. What you should be concern are, his he a good boss with good leadership, can he guide his staff well, pay you on time, know how to spot talent when he see one, appreciate your hardwork, etc...

There are some reputable personalities with 'weird' private life...but they can still perform well at work.

↡ Advertisement