Who saw a 2009 STI and Honda civic racing along PIE?

Ev0lutionz

Bro,

How did you know they were travelling at 160Km/h?

Don't mind me asking :o

Me interested to know too how he gauge also ! [:/] and don't mind telling us please......

Bro, the red colour ex owner change to a Porche coveritble?

his bro driving a GTR isit?recently keep saw their cars..but not sure issit them...

u still contact them?

Nah... is a just Hi and Bye!

broz....once i saw an airwave being pushed by a stoopid rex at paya lebar rd after cisco. airwave gave way and rex pumped all the way.this aw started to give chase so i also busybody follow them but not so near la..to my surprise,that airwave squeeze here and there (think around 100kmh on that quite congested road towards Bartley rd) while that rex is lyke being held back by other cars.guess no ballz to squeeze thru...

MOral Of The StorY is :-HOrSEpower is NothinG Without BallZ!! & also do not be a road bully and pick somebody of ur Own Size if u Wanna do So...

CheerZ..!!!

well... trust mi... it is very unlikely that they did 160km/h at abt 1 or 2 in PIE towards jurong.... I TAKE THE ROUTE EVERYDAY!!!!! even if i wanted to speed the most you can do at that time will be about 140??? what was the speed you were driving at?? [cool]

well... trust mi... it is very unlikely that they did 160km/h at abt 1 or 2 in PIE towards jurong.... I TAKE THE ROUTE EVERYDAY!!!!! even if i wanted to speed the most you can do at that time will be about 140??? what was the speed you were driving at?? [cool]

It might be possible for a mere 2 to 3 sec hugging at that speed, a lot depends on the acceleration timing and the confidence with the brakes.

IMHO, for street racing (not tracking) , car performance does play a part but not entirely. This depends quite a number of factors:

a) Whether the road conditions favour who (i.e. whether the lanes are busy or occuppied),

b) Skill of driver (whether daring or not) &

c) Knowledge about car behaviour (know when and how to peak rpm).

Just lately, saw from behind, one Honda Stream outrun a VW GTI. That GTI tried very hard to get infront of the Stream several times on lane 1 but just couldn't make it. The traffic condition was quite heavy on lane 1 and the 2 cars weaved in and out :o .

Regards,

Maybe the Golf GTI left his DSG to "R"....mistaking it for RACE mode rather than reverse gear ? [:p]

↡ Advertisement