Repair centre

Mustang

Recently my wife brush againts a wall at Parkway Shp Ctr due to tight space parking.The left door got minor scratches and the wheel arch got badly scratch.I did went to Bedok North(Green star) to ask for quotation they say my wheel arch is a bit dent and need minor knocking and would spray for the door also.They also quote a price around $170-180.Estimated around 7 hrs to complete.Wanna ask bro here whether the price is reasonable or should i just go to Advance Dent Scratch Master?

↡ Advertisement

why don't u get the quote frm adsm and then compare?

ADSM quote me $150-200 but they are using Dupont spray and the quality is not bad too.

i will give A@#M a miss..used to go there b4,but workmanship [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] after 6mths to a year,the paintwork start to get bubbles

Couldn't agree more. I also got a few bad incidents with them. Esp worksmanship sucks BIG TIME.

Can try Hup Seng Spray Painting at Blk 1 sector C #01-137, sin ming industrial estate. Look for Uncle Lim. Tel no 64532211.

Was introed by a guy from tis forum and found his price is cheap and worksmanship good. [thumbsup]

Btw im by any means NOT related to tis shop or gain anything from tis. Merely sharing a good lobang.

Neutral Newbie

Bro... so in the end where u send your car ? Need yr advise if u manage to get it done and cheap . Thanks !

Recently my wife brush againts a wall at Parkway Shp Ctr due to tight space parking.The left door got minor scratches and the wheel arch got badly scratch.I did went to Bedok North(Green star) to ask for quotation they say my wheel arch is a bit dent and need minor knocking and would spray for the door also.They also quote a price around $170-180.Estimated around 7 hrs to complete.Wanna ask bro here whether the price is reasonable or should i just go to Advance Dent Scratch Master?

Recently my opc license plate (front) was dented due to some mischievious act by someone. Can you guys recommend me a good workshop that can reapir my off peak car license plate???

Guest EverestLeasing
Neutral Newbie

Maybe u wanna call to ask this shop?

Saw in the thread like got some promotions.

13_s.jpg

The shop info is at

Soh Guan Chuan

But do read their comments and google around first.

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Looking for good repair workshops for a badly mechanically injured Audi.

Audi workshop wants to replace gearbox following a bad pavement hit that broke front right transmission.

Obviously the cost not worth it, but still need to find a solution as I have a long loan on the car.

Thanks to all.

seem like the market rate is $150-200 for the damages so better to go to the recmmend workshops given by the bros here instead [cool]

seem like the market rate is $150-200 for the damages so better to go to the recmmend workshops given by the bros here instead [cool]

beware those shops that charge below mkt rates. the quality and workmanship may not be there

↡ Advertisement