How do premium contis compare to executive jap in soundproof

Cerano

Mercs and Beemers u should compare to Lexus liao.

Lexus is more quiet than Beemer in terms of engine noise. Sat in my frens 520i before. Not sure about merc.

Lexus is v quiet.

IMO.

Mercs and Beemers u should compare to Lexus liao.

Lexus is more quiet than Beemer in terms of engine noise. Sat in my frens 520i before. Not sure about merc.

Lexus is v quiet.

IMO.

lexus and merc/beemer conti sure no fight in sound proofing

cause i've always firmly believed that jap cars are better at SP. Just asking about camry and accord that class or maybe mark-x.

520 maybe because only 4 cylinder so have to work harder to pull the heavy body...

lexus and merc/beemer conti sure no fight in sound proofing

cause i've always firmly believed that jap cars are better at SP. Just asking about camry and accord that class or maybe mark-x.

520 maybe because only 4 cylinder so have to work harder to pull the heavy body...

u already own a mercs, yet still ask this question. jap cars better at SP? you saying this to make yourself feel good?

u already own a mercs, yet still ask this question. jap cars better at SP? you saying this to make yourself feel good?

no bro

i want to know as in seriously.

no arrogance meant. i've always believed that jap cars are much much quieter than european.

just experience lexus

p.s. if you want to know merc SP is quite suck for C-class and B-class

Edited by Cerano

I do find Jap exec cars engine is quieter esp during idling. But once on the move, conti is a much nicer environment to be in (sturdy, safe feel).

Neutral Newbie

no bro

i want to know as in seriously.

no arrogance meant. i've always believed that jap cars are much much quieter than european.

just experience lexus

p.s. if you want to know merc SP is quite suck for C-class and B-class

I went wif my fren to test drove C class b4, nt so bad la. Accord oni slightly beta la. Camry abt the same. Btw, we test drove frm PI. If your C class frm C&C, i duno lei. Maybe can check wif them. I dun tink SP for Conti is dat bad ba.

i've sat countless times in my friend's E250..what i can say is that road noise is about the same level as my FD2..but engine sound abit rougher when pushed..

but again, my FD is barely 4mth old..so have to wait until the tires fully set in before we can compare the road noise..

↡ Advertisement