HELP! Need a reliable plumber & electrician

Vroomtattat

Hi bros,

Any recommendations for a reliable plumber and electrician with good workmanship?

Preferably not the tok carrot head type.

Why must the 2 toilets, the kitchen sink and a couple of electrical switches start to conk out at

almost the same time? Beats me!! [confused]

Thank you for you time . . . . [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

You will be glad i give u this number n my story.

Last week my tenant called me about my kitchen water pipe is leaking. I already know where the problem was as it had happened before. That time a dumb plumber just paste the leak with cement and left me with a $200 bill. that was 3 yrs ago. The water pipe that is leaking is inside my kitcehn cabinet.

So last week i called up one from the ST classified. That bugger came look look quote $580 to change the whole pipe and demantling of my kitchen cabinet. KNN i said to myself this time siao liao, my cabinet cost me a few Ks now gonna take out. I said i want to get a 2nd opinion 1st. Then he buay song asked for $50 as inspection fees, i asked him why the hell u advertise $0 transport for checking!!!!!! he said transport is free but inspection and advise is $50.

KNN i gave him $20 and asked him to get the F out of my house.

After which i called my 20yrs freind bro, who is also a plumber then he refer me to his friend. This one BEST!!!!!

He very friendly came look see then he said "lao pan, taichi taw kee" this one got to demantle ur upper kitchen cabinet and must knocked ur bomb shelter. I asked him how much, he siad he go back ask unker first. that was last Fri then sunday he still never called by this time my whole kitchen already damn wet the cabinet is like rotting liao, so i called him. He said his unker said this job very difficult to do ask 4 $950!!!!!!!!. must hacked bomb shelter must remove cabinet. I sainzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ half way.

Then my two saviours came, My HID light in the abyss came to my rescue. My Best(Best because she save me Crates of tiger beer) wife in the world called up her aunty which deals in curtain for help. She gave her AH Soon number 98550906 i called he came with the hour and spend 20min checking, then he opened his mouth. Start the same way but ending different. "lao pan, taichi taw kee, i have to change the whole pvc pipe ti copper one 4 u. I asked him how much. HE said "parts is cheap labour expensive". HOW much How much!!!!! "lao pan, $250"

$250!!!! I straight away asked him to do it! That was last sun, so today they came inthe morning at about 9 do until 1230. Left me satisfied without hacking my bombshelter and my kitcehn cabinet is still intact.

I am transfering $350 to his posb acc later. $250+ $100( 4 my two toilet bowl, make noise when flushing).

give him a call tell him u got this number from the punggol guy this morning. DO NOT CALL CLAssified!!!!!!!!!!!

iT IS EITHER HIM OR U CALL NTUC HOME SERVICE.

AH Soon

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

There is one always advertise in the classifieds, the phone number ending with 1111. Please do not engage his service. Once my drainage pipe choke and my wife called that fella to come. I was in-camp and was not able to get home so I told my wife specifically to ask them to quote before doing the repairs. What they did was do first then quote. Tell my wife to pay $300+++ for the repairs. My wife was alone in the house so I told her to tell them dun have so much cash and come back on Sat for payment and they left.

Sat came and the boss came. Car plate oso 1111. I tell him either he accept $180 or he can go fly kite. He wanna play gangster with me and tell me go his coffeeshop in AMK to thrash things out. I straight away call my gang, Singapore biggest gang 999.

r u staying in HDB? you can call your town council for recommendation.

they always have a list of contractors under them. these contractors dun play punk, coz they scared of residents complaining to town councils.

i tried once b4... only 2 weeks back for my electricial problem.

u can try this number. he's under my town council contractor list.

92989235 Mr Chong. he only charge me $23 for transport, and that's it.

my wire got burnt and short circuit. whole house power trip. he came and fixed it up. no additional material cost for my case.

very soon, i will be calling my town council recommended plumber coz of a small water leak in toilet

r u staying in HDB? you can call your town council for recommendation.

they always have a list of contractors under them. these contractors dun play punk, coz they scared of residents complaining to town councils.

i tried once b4... only 2 weeks back for my electricial problem.

u can try this number. he's under my town council contractor list.

92989235 Mr Chong. he only charge me $23 for transport, and that's it.

my wire got burnt and short circuit. whole house power trip. he came and fixed it up. no additional material cost for my case.

very soon, i will be calling my town council recommended plumber coz of a small water leak in toilet

Thanks brudder Donut. Will try, now my kitchen tap dripping like mad . . . . 4 litres per hr [sweatdrop]

Hi All,

i would like to thank Song Song for sharing AH SOON contact here ...

My kitchen sink & washing machine drainage got choke for a few days .. (nothing serious initially until yesterday!!!!) ... flooded the whole kichen when my maid was doing the laundry.

Somemore its Hari Raya .. got many visitors coming some more ... Haizz

i tot to myself .. SEELIAU .. $$$ again !

called Ah soon @5pm .. he came to my place ard 5.40 ..clear the choke (10min job)

price also very cheap (eventhough its a public holiday ..haa ..ha )

Bro .. pls called him to solve yr problem.. he's very reliable & honest guy.

BTW .. Thanks again SongSong

↡ Advertisement