HELP! Need a reliable plumber & electrician

Vroomtattat

Poor uncle, hope his hand is fine and his ring found!

May be it's his wedding ring?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

If the rescue team dumped a few tins of grease into that pipe, would it help to unstuck the guy's hand?

Have seen those jade bangle shops - they use soap or some oil to slide the tight fitting bangle over the palm.

If the arm is already stuck in the pipe, pour grease no use one. Cos the grease will not go in between the arm and inner surface of the pipe. Grease or oil or soap or natural gel will work if the guy had applied it on his arm BEFORE he stick his arm into the pipe.

The rescue team did the right thing by removing the whole pipe. The victim is already dehydrated. They need to get the victim out ASAP.

Turbocharged

If the arm is already stuck in the pipe, pour grease no use one. Cos the grease will not go in between the arm and inner surface of the pipe. Grease or oil or soap or natural gel will work if the guy had applied it on his arm BEFORE he stick his arm into the pipe.

The rescue team did the right thing by removing the whole pipe. The victim is already dehydrated. They need to get the victim out ASAP.

Thanks Bro.

Good job by the rescuers to free the man in obvious extreme difficulty.

Maybe got something to do with air lock as well.

Neutral Newbie

William @ 9227 9333

This dude is really professional and well-mannered. My sink tap gave way on Sunday evening, Tried calling a few plumbers and all sorts of unreasonable prices such as extra labour/transportation fee. Desperate enough i managed to get william's number from one of my close friend. He quoted me $80 and arrived in an hour, very detailed fellow such as getting more info compared to other plumbers. My sink tap was repaired and it was really a satisfying job.

Well we do eat a plate of chicken rice at different prices. So i guess this is how things work. Thumbs up for william!

Hypersonic

William @ 9227 9333

This dude is really professional and well-mannered. My sink tap gave way on Sunday evening, Tried calling a few plumbers and all sorts of unreasonable prices such as extra labour/transportation fee. Desperate enough i managed to get william's number from one of my close friend. He quoted me $80 and arrived in an hour, very detailed fellow such as getting more info compared to other plumbers. My sink tap was repaired and it was really a satisfying job.

Well we do eat a plate of chicken rice at different prices. So i guess this is how things work. Thumbs up for william!

Hi William! How are you?

William @ 9227 9333

Yup first post is to praise a plumber and give his contact. Captain obvious strikes back.

Neutral Newbie

Yup first post is to praise a plumber and give his contact. Captain obvious strikes back.

Good day La La?

Shit didnt read the T&C clearly i guess. So where should i post my first post before coming back here?LOL

Neutral Newbie

hi all,

if u are looking reliable plumber,u can call Plumber ALEX(81577995),he provides quality service and advice also the price is very reasonable.we would recommend Plumber Alex(81577995) to anyone.

I am a reliable plumber in Singapore. Call me at +65 9227 9333 for all your plumbing needs! Be assured of the best possible solution to all your plumbing problems. 

I am a reliable plumber in Singapore. Call me at +65 9227 9333 for all your plumbing needs! Be assured of the best possible solution to all your plumbing problems. 

post-176488-0-49137900-1468213321_thumb.jpg

post-176488-0-79289500-1468213363_thumb.jpg

SINGAPORE: All sanitary plumbers will need to be licensed from Apr 1, 2018, PUB said on Monday (Apr 24).

The national water agency is revising the current Licensed Water Service Plumber (LWSP) scheme, which is currently only mandatory for water service plumbers, to include sanitary plumbers in the Licensed Plumber scheme, the press release said. 

Water service plumbers carry out installation and repair works on water pipes, tanks, taps and fittings which convey water supplied by PUB in buildings, while sanitary plumbers conduct installation and repair works on sanitary appliances, pipes and sanitary drain-lines that convey used water from buildings and premises to public sewers.

Plumbers will need to complete the Building and Construction Authority’s (BCA) Builder Certificate course in Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting, or equivalent qualifications, to obtain the LP license. They will also have to attend PUB’s sanitary and/or water service plumbing course and pass an assessment, it added.

An estimated 260 plumbers, who are licensed by PUB under the LWSP scheme and also hold the Singapore Plumbing Society (SPS) registration certificate for sanitary plumbers, will automatically qualify for the new LP licence, the agency said.

Advertisement

Another estimated 600 LWSPs and 22 SPS-registered sanitary plumbers who do not have the full set of required qualifications will be given up to Sep 30, 2018, to obtain the necessary qualifications to obtain the new LP licence. They can continue to offer water service or sanitary plumbing services up while they undergo the training to qualify for the LP licence, PUB said. 

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/sanitary-plumbers-to-be-licensed-from-april-2018-8786072

What's the point of this? Are there an inordinate number of complaints about plumbers?

Or govt just want to have a piece of the pie from every single occupation now?

What's the point of this? Are there an inordinate number of complaints about plumbers?

Or govt just want to have a piece of the pie from every single occupation now?

Now then i know plumbers all the while no need to be licenced de? I thought they should be at least certified or licence?

Plumbers will increase charges....

make use of the skill future fund to learn all courses that needs a license and DIY at home in order save cost! 

• Praise 2

Checking It's The End website now. :D

make use of the skill future fund to learn all courses that needs a license and DIY at home in order save cost! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1