HELP! Need a reliable plumber & electrician

Vroomtattat

Any plumber to recommend?

I need to change the whole WC which is leaking.. the leak oso dunno from where...

Need his to supply and install 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

I need to change the whole WC which is leaking.. the leak oso dunno from where...

Referred by hdb 

gofix

Maybe you can try them.

Or this

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Mr Lau

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Just Google "plumber near me". Find one that has a hp number and call.

Change whole WC?? If it's leaking means the rubber seal of the flush assembly is dirty or needs replacement. You dont need to change the whole WC.

• Praise 3

7 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Just Google "plumber near me". Find one that has a hp number and call

Change whole WC?? If it's leaking means the rubber seal of the flush assembly is dirty or needs replacement. You dont need to change the whole WC.

Rubber seal and flush assembly i done.. the leak seem from the internal porcelain area which i got no way to repair.. so I guess is to replace whole wc..

challenge is now CB..

3 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Rubber seal and flush assembly i done.. the leak seem from the internal porcelain area which i got no way to repair.. so I guess is to replace whole wc..

challenge is now CB..

You can try using ready made plaster or quick dry fillers at DIY store to repair the leak...I think selffix still open. I see the outlets at Vivocity and GreatWorld are open. Some kinda quick fix but might not be a permanent fix. At least can tahan until the CB is over.

• Praise 2

24 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

You can try using ready made plaster or quick dry fillers at DIY store to repair the leak...I think selffix still open. I see the outlets at Vivocity and GreatWorld are open. Some kinda quick fix but might not be a permanent fix. At least can tahan until the CB is over.

Thank for the suggestion. The problem is I cannot locate the leak. I guess must be internal..

guess need to tahan till CB over.. 

23 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Thank for the suggestion. The problem is I cannot locate the leak. I guess must be internal..

guess need to tahan till CB over.. 

Check and see if it's because of the float. If the float mechanism fails the water will keep filling the tank until it overflows. In that case it's not a leak. It's highly unlikely for the porcelain WC to leak on its own.

Once the water level reaches its designated volume the float acts as a switch to stop the valve from supplying water. If it doesnt work it will keep supplying water until your WC overflows.

What you can do is on/off the main valve along the water supply hose. Once the WC is filled turn it off. 

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Look for David @ 9732 6129

Say Victor intro.. Did my office wiring with him and workmanship was good and also cheaperest among 4 quotes..

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Look for David @ 9732 6129

Say Victor intro.. Did my office wiring with him and workmanship was good and also cheaperest among 4 quotes..

Thanks bro!!

Will WhatsApp him.

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement